Sahyo ft. 2Yeon/Mimo Afterschool AU Pt. 2

Dumpster Diving (A Drabble/Oneshot Collection - Prompts Welcome!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

 

AN: As per usual, I wrote this quickly on a whim because I couldn’t stop thinking about it after writing the first part last night. 

I’ve decided to make this an ongoing. I’m soft and I suddenly have a whole backstory for what was just a sudden drabble last night. I’ll be making a new fic for this altogether and posting the link soon! :) 
(this doesn’t mean that I’m abandoning Blood; I just have major writer’s block for that atm and that has a lot of plot that my post-concussion brain can’t handle right now ;;)

Also who's hyped for TWICE's new comeback??? Gotta admit I got some "Happiness" vibes when I saw the photos

 

 

[godjihyo] 
I asked Ai-chan’s mom out for coffee and she said yes :)


[theprettiestbunny]
OMG WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN WHY WAS I NOT THERE TO WITNESS IT I WAS SUPPOSED TO SING


[godjihyo]
She came to pick up Ai late again today. It happened just five minutes ago.


[jeongiscool]
Congrats!! So is Ai calling you mom now?


[godjihyo]
Remind me to find new friends.

 

Jihyo just finishes locking up the doors when her phone rings loudly, and she picks up as she’s walking to her car.

“So you finally did it? You asked Minatozaki Sana out on a date? You’ve been gushing over how pretty she looks for WEEKS. I need details. Now,” Nayeon lets out in one breath, not even sparing a greeting. Jihyo unlocks her car, putting the phone on speaker as she pulls out of the parking lot.

“There’s not much to tell. We’re going on a coffee date this weekend, I think. She told me she’d let me know when she was free for sure tomorrow.”

A groan sounds from the other end.

“Did you even get her number?”

“...No, I already have it. I’m Ai’s after school teacher, remember?”

“Not the point. JEONGYEONNIE!!!!”

Jihyo winces, wondering how she’s stayed friends with these two fools since childhood. If her students think her teacher voice is loud, she’d love to hear what they think about her friends.

“Sup. I’m in the middle of writing a cool poem,” Jeongyeon’s voice sounds from somewhere nearby.

“Tell Jihyo to woman up.” Jihyo rolls her eyes. Why does she put up with this? She spent years listening to Nayeon’s incessant whining and then more watching her drag Jeongyeon to do her dirty work after they started dating. “Jeongyeonnie, tell Jihyo to woman up because she’s being too reasonable for me!” Yep, Jihyo definitely needs new friends.

A sigh comes through the speakers, “Yo Jihyo. Woman up.”

“I’ll woman up when you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter