Sahyo Afterschool AU Pt. 1

Dumpster Diving (A Drabble/Oneshot Collection - Prompts Welcome!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AN: Hi, friends :”) it’s been so long and I had my fourth concussion and celebrated my birthday recently but I’m back! I think. My brain isn’t at its best capacity with all my medications and all the beatings it keeps receiving but I’ll still be cranking out new content when I can. I’ve always wanted to write a soft sahyo ship, and this was an idea I was playing with for a while. I’d actually be very willing to turn this into an ongoing, so leave a comment if you’d like to see it :)

 

Thank you for sticking with me, loves <3 hope you all are doing well

(Written and uploaded on mobile for the time being, so bear with me for any formatting issues!)

 

 


 

“Ai, your mama called. She’ll be running a bit late today. But that’s okay, because we can build the best tower together after everyone leaves, alright?”

 

The bright-eyed girl nods, running off to play with her friends one last time as their parents begin filing in the room to pick them up. Jihyo smiles. It’s been a month since Ai started at her after school care, and while she isn’t supposed to have favorites, she has to admit that having that girl in her class makes her life a bit easier. Ai’s bright and inquisitive, but never enough to cause serious trouble, although she is a bit clumsy at times. It’s endearing. Jihyo swears she’s even seen the girl break up a few arguments on her own before she or her aide came to the rescue. The girl is practically a little angel, and she’s one of the cutest girls she’s ever seen. Jihyo smiles fondly as she watches Ai say goodbye to one of her friends, his dad leading him out of the room by hand.

 

Once the rest of the children are gone, Jihyo goes over to Ai, who’s already sitting cross-legged on the carpet with her blocks. She grabs another bucket, taking a seat beside her. They work happily, giggling and stacking the blocks as the minutes pass by. Jihyo’s in the middle of trying to balance a block on her head much to the amusement of the little girl before soft steps echo down the hall and the door swings open.

 

Ai leaps up, causing the block on Jihyo’s head to topple over haphazardly, and she reaches out to grab it before it crashes into their tower.

 

“Mama, mama!! Look at the tower Miss Park and I made!” Jihyo quickly straightens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter