Cheatsheet

Ipswich Abbey Academy [ APPLY OPEN / NIGHTWALKERS NEEDED ]

THE ACADEMY

    
Ipswich Abbey Academy is a prestigious boarding school attended by both humans and the Night Creatures. It has been around for more than one hundreds years and have been served as a safe haven for the Night Creatures back in the days. The academy divided the humans and the Night Creatures for safety purposes, despite the fact that the headmaster wants the both humans and Night Creatures to live together in harmony.

 

The academy is split into two wings. The West and the East. Humans stays in their East wings while Night Creatures, stays in their West wing.

The NIGHT CREATURES 
    

Night Creatures are creatures that dwells in the dark, unknown to the human world. Witches, wizards, warlock, vampires, incubus, shapeshifter and many more of the supernatural that humans tend to take as myths. They attend the academy as they are to learn how to control their abilities, some just attend to uphold the family traditions. Some of them prey on humans so  the academy is the perfect place for them to hunt.

THE HUMANS
     
Humans attend the academy, thinking that it was just another typical prestigious boarding school, when the fact is it is more than that. They are oblivious to the fact that they are attending the school with Night Creatures.

THE NIGHTWALKERS
    

The academy's guardians. They are Night Creatures, selected and bound to an oath to protect the academy and humans from any harm. It is their sworn duty to hunt down any rogue Night Creatures, within or outside the academy. 


review sheet
+ For as long as you see the word 'available', you can apply it.
+Just because the position; eg; vampire has someone on it, doesn't mean that it's no longer available. You can still apply for it and another column of it will be added for your application review.

FACECLAIMS
+Idols only and please, include the group name.
I don't care who or which group they are from but please include the group name. I am only familiar with the 2nd gen, so to be safe, please include the group name.

LANGUAGES & Ethnicity
+Just don't go overboard and make sure it make sense. max is 3.
+You can be half Korean or full Korean. Doesn't really matter as long as it's reasonable. Please don't go dead crazy like half Korean, a quarter of Javanese and a pinch of British. Just be reasonable. Make sure it fits with your faceclaim as well.

BREED
+You can refer to the plotlines.
+ Please mention if your character is a pureblood, half-blood or a turned into.

PERSONALITY, BACKGROUND
+ At least 4 positive and negative traits. Just be sure that they balance out each other and please, no Mary Sue.
+ Sob stories are okay with me but don't go overboard. Please mention if they've always known they are Night Creatures or just recently discovered it. How do they get into the academy? Enrolled? Kidnapped? Wisked away? Be as creative as you pleased.

RELATIONSHIPs
+ Just the important ones.
+ You can use my EunRin in this if you want to. 
+ They can be OCs or other applicants.
+ You can't take any of the former Nightwalkers in your relationship.

LOVE INTERESTS
This is something that you need to pay close attention to. I will not write any boyxboy or girlxgirl. Because I do not know how. I have no idea what's it like nor do I experience it, therefore I cannot write what I do not know. I don't want to write something and somehow offend my readers because of my lack of knowledge so, it's better to prevent than to cure. Love interest is optional. You can choose to have it, or not.

PASSWORDS
Password is your character's catchphrase. Something that he/she often says.

BROWNIE POINTS
+ I'm a er for pretty apps, make it as aesthetic as you can <3 
+ scene requests. Lotsssss of this please! 
+ Your fc or lv is from the second gen idols (I rarely keep up with the third gen).
+ Include my character in your application.
+ Lots of photos / gifs in your app please, so that I don't feel bored haha

TAKEN
Doyeon - Weki Meki
Kim Jongdae - EXO

ANNOUNCEMENTS // DEADLINE
Any announcements will be updated here as well as the deadline.