Chapter 5

There is no antidote for death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It took him a minute to realise what she was doing, when he burst out laughing.  His whole body shook with laughter. She brought herself up to meet his eyes, grinning widely at him. 

‘We sat down, put on a movie, and in minutes you fell asleep amore.’ She said.

Taehyung composed himself, wrapping his arms around her shoulders.  ‘I’m sorry.’ He offered.

‘Nessun problema,’ she said simply, smirking at him as she made to get off him.  Taehyung moved on instinct, grabbing her around her waist, with ease he picked her up and threw her backwards onto the sofa, straddling her himself. 

The shock in her eyes registered as they focused on him and he smirked down on her. 

‘I should have done this.’ He whispered, pressing his lips to hers and tasting her with a deep sigh of relief. 

She kissed him back with as much urgency as he was kissing her.  Running his finger tips down the length of her sides, he relished the feel of her skin under him.  Teasing her he softly dragged his fingers around the soft flesh of her , earning a small moan from her he was beginning to lose his cool.  Fighting to keep each touch controlled they continued to kiss, Jacqueline had wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers tangling themselves in his hair. 

At each encouraging touch of hers, he lost himself more in her, in their kissing.  Pressing his hips into her, it didn’t seem enough. Their bodies were pressed together so tightly, the warmth of each other began to burn, only aiding to Taehyung’s desire.  His hands were everywhere, all over her almost body. He ran them up and down the length of her, soft and hard, wanting to savour the feeling but the urgency spilled over and he couldn’t help himself but to grab her.  Her hips were his favourite part. Her waist was small and gave way to her shapely hips, soft and fleshy and wonderfully satisfying to grab onto. 

He reached for her , groaning as she fit in the palms of his hands.  The noise of her made him dizzy. His fingers attempted to break under the fabric of her when she twisted, with astonishing strength and knocked him sideways down onto the rug, following and landing on top of him. 

‘Lentamente,’ she whispered dragging her lips across his as she pulled herself off him.  ‘Slowly. There is plenty of time.’

Her eyes danced with fire and he knew she was enjoying this, he couldn’t understand why they had to go slowly.  He wanted to drink her all in and never stop. 

‘Wae,’ he moaned, leaning his torso up resting his weight on his palms behind him as he mourned the loss of her heat on him.  She was already walking away from him, with a smirk on her lips.

‘I have many things to do today.  I must dress.’ She called over her shoulder as she wandered down the corridor.  Taehyung hung his head for a second, groaning with the uncomfort of his situation before he stood and rearranged himself, then followed her to the bedroom. 

‘Why would you tease me like that?’ He pouted following her to the bedroom. 

‘Tease? Non.’ She chuckled as she fastened a bra around herself.

‘You got .’

‘Non, almost, but not fully.’ She answered.

‘But your….’ He began to complain knowing it wouldn’t get him anywhere.

‘You were not happy to see my s?  I will remember for next time.’

‘No!’ he exclaimed, reaching for her wrist and pulling her into him.  Trying to work out how best to get what he wanted, he stared into her face, which radiated something back at him, something he wanted more of. 

‘I like, very much.’ He whispered, trailing his fingers down her cheek before stealing a much more tender kiss. 

‘Bello,’ her eyes were closed as she pulled out of their kiss. 

She turned away from him though and opened the wardrobe built into the side of the room. 

Taehyung knew it was no use to keep trying, and it drove him crazy.  He had a sneaking suspicion that she wanted him this crazy,which made his neediness worse.  He flung himself face down on the bed and watched her closely.

‘You don’t have many clothes?’  Taehyung commented, watching her pull out a shirt from her wardrobes and not failing to notice how little there seemed to be inside.

‘I don’t have need for many clothes.’  She answered him easily, without even looking over to him. 

‘Why?’ he asked.  Genuinely curious he propped himself up on one arm to observe the contents of the wardrobe better.  

Turning briefly to meet his eyes, she sighed a little and turned back into the closet.  

‘I buy things of value.  Sometimes they appear to be expensive, maybe they a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter