Dream 2

Our Dreams

Hi guys I have finally updated the new chapter. In this I have described Donghae as bride and Eunhyuk as groom for my convenient. Hope you guys enjoy this.

 

Siwon POV:

Everything seems to be in daze, and I am here to check everything whether it is all set for tomorrow's big day. Marriage preparation for our Lee Donghae is on full blast. But our Hae is upset......why?.... Simple

Cho Kyuhyun.

That brat have not yet shown here for the marriage.

While thinking about this my phone rings.... speak of the devil kyu...

"Idiot! Where are you.....do you know how upset our Hae is?"

"Geez.....no hello for your cousin?"

"Ya if you were our cousin you must be here for the marriage".

"Who told I am not coming for the marriage?"

"What you only told Hae that you will not attend the wedding. Now asking me about that?"

"I told that! Truth to be told how can I miss the event..."

"Wait.wait.....where are you now?"

"Ha, my dear Wonnie. You're too smart, turn your right....."

I turned and there our kyu....I went there and hugged him...

"How are you? You know Hae will be so happy to see you..."

"I am fine and where is Hae? He is not here?"

"No they are at their home. They will come here in the morning only. Come we will go and meet at their home."

We went together to Hae house...Aunty Lee was shocked to see Kyuhyun there. She didn't allow us to see donghae as it is already night and Hae must be sleeping.

Lee Donghae's room:
 

Donghae's POV:

Time 1.40pm

I have been sitting in front of the mirror for more than hours. Tomorrow is a big day for me... Though I am upset about kyu.... I am so nervous and excited about my marriage with Eunhyuk..

While I was in my dreamland someone knocked on my balcony door. I turned around and see what it is...

Hae!...

"Kyu... " I jumped from my seat and went to open the door.

"Hi.... I missed you so much" I hugged him tightly.

"When and How did you reached here?"

"Somehow reached...."

"Kyuuu.... "

I heard another voice...

"Wonnie... come... come" I said

"Catch me" Siwon said

"My god!"I helped my brother to come up to the balcony...

"Climb up and come Wonnie" Kyu said from inside.

"Hey, this monkey left me here and went" siwon told.

"Did anyone see you both climbing in." I asked them while locking the door.

"Then what, uncle,aunty and everyone saw" siwon said.

"We came as we didn't want you dying of depression" Kyuhyun said from the bed.

"That is not the matter, when we told we want to meet you, aunty said he is the bride you can't see him today. Meet him tomorrow in the wedding", siwon said in an imitating voice.

"Then what.since, tomorrow some fellow is going to marry you. On saying that I can't meet you and all." Kyuhyun replied angrily.

"Seeing him now, can we say, he is the boy who ran away from the school, isn't it Wonnie." I told.

"I wish, I had also run away from school,like him! If it were like that, would have happily flying like this!". Said siwon and fall on the bed.

" If everyone becomes like me. Who will do the software job in our country?"kyu said

"Look! Don't talk about software, people began to hating it" Siwon replied grumpily.

"Then why are you doing this job", kyu asked.

"That is because....." Wonnie start

"On fearing about aunty, in Siwon's life uncle,aunty and everyone has got to say in it, except for him" I finished.

"Is it so. Like you" Kyuhyun asked.

"No man" I told them after climbing in the bed. "Am I,not lucky? A very smart, good looking husband. Good job,MBA, settle in Seoul"

"While studying at school,what were the things? Love letter,blank calls, Valentine's day". Kyuhyun said while starting to play games."All that is over, now it is arrange marriage"

"That was all while at school, is it not? You are still not changed, racing,girlfriend. Then what are the other things Wonnie?" I asked him.

"No, I left all that" Kyuhyun said

" Left all the girls also" Siwon asked amusingly.

"Go man! Dropped the racing". Kyuhyun said.

"Why is that?". I asked.

"I thought.....,I just can't follow their rules and regulations". Kyuhyun said.

"Kyu, why can't you continue your studies? Everyone in here was asking that". Siwon told.

"No, I want be in my own way & I have my own lifestyle, forget about me, what about you, how is your training in incheon, getting ready for Seoul". Kyu asked Siwon.

"Truly speaking, I'm not interested to leave this place and go to Seoul and incheon. If it's here means,we can go to the beach,that fresh air,have Soju, life is good..."he told us...

"So you are going for beach to have Soju" I .

"That is not the thing, somehow I didn't like that much" Siwon said.

"Seoul" Kyu said with dreamy voice...me and Wonnie listen to him.

"What a rocking city, sometime I used to go there is a big market for automobile parts. but, whatever city it is there should be a company to enjoy that". Kyuhyun sighed.

"After my arrival shall we go for a tour" Siwon asked Kyuhyun.

"Yes" Kyuhyun replied.

"Great. Then I am also joining". I told them happily.

"No need, you get married and be a good boy stay with Your husband". Wonnie told me.

"Yes....."kyu joined with Siwon and started playing.
I am more upset at them and destroy their game.

"Hey....."kyu shouted..

"Hae..... same old behavior...." Siwon said.

Next morning

"Donghae!"
I shifted from my sleep by the voice.

"Adeul Donghae!" Umma knocked on the door.

I immediately sat up and looked around to see Wonnie and Kyu were sprawled on the bed.

"Haven't you get up yet? Open up the door adeul!"
I immediately start to wake my cousins who were sleeping soundly.

"Siwon! Kyu!.... Get up!" I shake their body to wake them up.

"Why won't you allow us to sleep more", Siwon grumpily asked me....

"God! Got fed up with this boy!" My mother said behind the door.

"How to get up this early in the morning?" Kyuhyun sleepy asked me.

"Coming umma!" I replied and pushed them out through my room balcony.

Author POV:

Kyuhyun jumped from the balcony to the front portico of the house. Mr.Lee who is speaking with someone turned to Kyuhyun.

"Good morning uncle...."

"Have you landed up here in the morning itself?"

"We have reached here last night itself?" Kyuhyun said...

"Kyu,wait, I will also come...." Siwon told from the top railing of the balcony.....

Uncle who saw this horrified. " Oh my God! Yeobo, Donghae!" He rushed into the house.

"Come down man!"

Wedding hall waiting room:
Siwon's POV:

"Hey Hae, all set?" I asked while filming Donghae who is sitting in front of the mirror after his makeup done.

"Yes!" Hae replied

"Hey, the groom party have reached come,you have to welcome everyone." One of our relative came and ask aunty Lee to leave the room.

"Sister come with me", aunty ask my mom to come with her.

"Son, won't you all be here? Let me just peak at the groom and come" my mom told.

"Okay sure!" I told. After my mom left kyu locked the door.

"Does the bride doesn't want to see the groom?" Kyu asked.

"What I still don't understand is why is there such a hurry to see the groom? He won't leave before the wedding is over,right? I asked.

"Hmm..!" Hae chuckled and started walking around the room by fidgeting his hand nervously.

Kyuhyun asked me what is that while lighting the cigarette. I just shake my head and laugh.

Donghae who is walking stopped when he heard the music which announce the wedding is starting. He then turn towards us.

"Oh, Wonnie! I don't want this marriage!" Hae told us by holding my hand.

"What......." I shouted.

"I don't want this marriage" Hae told again.

==========================================

Hope you have enjoyed this chapter, apologize me if there is any grammatical errors. Please do comment.

Thank you