Dream 3

Our Dreams

Siwon POV:

Donghae who is walking stopped when he heard the music which announce the wedding is starting. He then turn towards Kyuhyun and me

"Oh! Wonnie hyung, I don't want this marriage."

"What?" I asked him.

"Excuse me....." Kyuhyun said who choked up on his cigarette.

"I don't want this marriage...." Hae told again

"Come let's elope" Kyuhyun said

"Hmm....." Donghae is ready to go with him.

"Kyu,be quite, what are you saying?...." I scolded Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun laughed.

"If you are not willing to marry, then why did you agree?" I turned to Hae and asked.

Kyuhyun then sit down in the vanity table and release the smoke.

"That..... I.....then......" Hae shuttered.

At that time the door has been knocked.

"Excuse me...." Donghae takes the cigarette from Kyuhyun and he began to smoke.

"Open the door child....look here he is not opening the door."

"Kyu take it from him...." I said to Kyuhyun

"Hae? what are you doing? Open the door child." Aunty continusly knocked on the door. Then Kyuhyun went there to open the door.
                                             -------------
Eunhyuk who wore all black and his hair was sleekly pushed up showing his gorgeous forehead. He look like a handsome grim reaper who is stealing all the hearts and attention. He is already standing in his place in the podium. Me and Kyuhyun had taken the place near the priest to capture the moments of their marriage in my camera.

Suddenly the air charged with intensity and excitement. The guests turned their heads as Donghae walk down a lily white aisle runner peppered with flower petals as music followed. Aunty who was dressed in traditional hanbok and uncle Lee who is in his suit were either side of Donghae holding his arm.

The music stopped and uncle placed Donghae's hand in Eunhyuk's and then they faced the priest.

"Family and friends, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Lee Eunhyuk and Lee Donghae." The priest starts the procedure for the traditional marriage ceremony.

I nudged kyu and show him my camera, Donghae who is standing in the podium by holding his breathe and watching us intently. Kyuhyun gave the signal to breathe out.

Donghae who is holding his breathe closed his eyes and release his breathe slowly. The smoke from the cigarette he smoke came out through his nose and I was to shocked to see that. Kyu who is beside me try to control his laugh.

No one's POV:

The priest have been reciting the oath, but donghae's mind was totally out of focus. Donghae is holding his breathe and stares intently at his cousin's. Kyuhyun gave him the signal with his hands to breathe out. Donghae slowly closed his eyes and release his breathe, the smoke come out from his nose. Eunhyuk who is standing beside him turns his head and gave a questioning look. Donghae just sheepishly smiled at him. Eunhyuk then turn his focus toward the priest. The priest asked them to exchange the rings. Eunhyuk slipped the Wed band on Donghae left finger and donghae placed one on his. With their hands interlocked, they turned to face the crowd.

"Family and friends, I am happy to introduce to you Mr and Mrs Lee."

A wave of claps and whistle erupted through the room and Kyuhyun and Siwon voice were the loudest one in that.

"You may now kiss your husband" the priest told.
Donghae began to tense once he hear that, seeing that uncomfortableness in him, Eunhyuk cup his cheeks and peck him on his forehead. Donghae who was stunned by this looks at him, but he averted his eyes towards the guests. The kiss had given Donghae a new feeling towards Eunhyuk.

The wedding reception was on full blast, but Donghae is so bored by greeting the business friends of Eunhyuk.

"Hey take a photo" kyu said to the photographer by interlocking his hands around Donghae's neck. The cousins shows various cute pose's, Eunhyuk who is standing there watched them.

"OK then, come Wonnie" Kyuhyun who see this just pushes Donghae towards Eunhyuk. Donghae awkwardly stands beside Eunhyuk and posed for the photo.

Later that night

After the tiring reception Eunhyuk and Donghae headed towards the cruise on the shore of Mokpo for their wedding night. Donghae gets amazed by the decorations on the interior of the cruise which is giving him romantic thoughts.

He almost jumps when Eunhyuk enter in to the room with laptop in his hands.

"Hi...." ( Eunhyuk opens his laptop)

"Hi....."

"You can sit."

"I don't know how to swim?" Donghae suddenly said.

Eunhyuk chuckled," There is no need to swim, going nowhere leaving the shore"

"Eh... Then what is the use of it?"

"The thing is it was sister's idea, sister husband is a navy officer".

"Thank God! He is not in the army." Donghae murmured softly.

"Hmm...signal is very weak, do you want to change into comfortable one"

Donghae looks at his clothes, "No I just changed now".

"OK.... In office, I actually handle mergers and acquisitions. Today there is an important merger closure and it's morning in America. I have video conference now, it will take some time."

Donghae looked at him blankly trying to understand what he said now.

"You can go to sleep, Donghae. Morning we have to go to Seoul! Is it not?

Donghae nodded his head.

"Let me check whether there is a signal outside" Eunhyuk told and went outside.

Donghae just sits in the bed and watched Eunhyuk who is talking with someone in video conferencing in the deck of the cruise.

To: Wonnie hyung
What are you doing? Wassup!

Donghae waited for the reply.

From: Wonnie hyung
DON'T DISTURB!!!!!(playing games with kyu)

Donghae sighed and spend his wedding night
alone ........

                                     ****************

Hi friends, hope you guys had enjoyed this chapter and kindly apologize me If there is any mistake.