Dream 1

Our Dreams

Hi friends this is chapter 1 and the bold letters will be Siwon's POV. Hope you enjoy this...


Hello I​​​​​​ am Wonnie....... also known as Choi Siwon...

"Mr.Choi you're father is a farmer, but you opted for the software industry,why?"

"That is because.... after a great consideration and consultation I came to the conclusion that this social illusion was a great disadvantage to our nation's development.so I came to the conclusion that without globalization we couldn't do anything.so........"

"How about Seoul for your first posting,Mr.Choi?"

On asking like that which people can say,no,to that?
While we are in Mokpo we are desperate to leave....... but when we are outside we are desperate to get back, to our native place

As soon as weekend comes, I board the first bus to go my native Mokpo.

Whatever people say this is the best place of all.....

"Appa?"

"I am here man...
How was your journey? My son how is my cultivation...."(appa show me his land)

"Its good dad,where is umma?"

"I am here Wonnie.... how many times told you not to travel from ulsan to here, see now you are so tired?"

"No umma I won't get tired of this.... because I miss this place so much..."

"You won't hear anything from me...." Siwon's mother said

This is my life......


College graduation function

The best student of the year is....Lee Donghae

"Hi everyone I am Donghae thanks for this award....I would like to specially thanks my parents who supported for all my dreams."

The place was filled with claps who truly appreciate him...

don't hear all the boosting he is just an innocent dumb guy......mother's smart son..

​​​​​​Until, monthly once if astrological consultation are not done. Aunty won't be having a peace of mind.....

 

(I don't know whether they'll go for astrological consultation in Korea.....)

"Did you see a lame person while coming here?"

"Yes we have seen" Mrs Lee answered

"Umma that is peon who is working here" Hae said

"What ever it may be, a omen is definitely a omen" said astrologer.

"Yes,yes" Mr Lee agreed with him

"When my brother had a daughter, I foresaw a omen, A very sight of unlucky planet's. I also warned him she will create a ill name to his family, but it's is vain. She eloped with her lover while studying, once everything was over he left her. That day I asked didn't I warned you?" said the astrologer.

Mr. And Mrs Lee nodded at that

"Your son also have same kind of horoscope".

Donghae's face paled

Aunty will only listen to the astrologer, uncle only listen to aunt, so is there anything to say?

"Isn't there any remedy to this?" Aunty asked.

"Can easily find a remedy and all" astrologer said and Donghae looks shoot daggers at him.

"But.... within one month, this boy marriage should be done.." astrologer finished

"Oh my god" Donghae said and take a look at his mother and father and shook his head.

As someone said in some movie......this is fate dear...... No one can stop that.

In one look of the unlucky planet's, MBA dreams vanished. In its place arrived an MBA guy.....
28 years old. good looking, smart, Lee Eunhyuk.

"Have this sweet Eunhyuk, our hae only made this specially for you", said Mrs Lee.

Donghae glance at his mother annoyingly, Eunhyuk take the sweet with hesitation and take a bite of it,and his face gets hardens but he didn't show it up.

"Have a tea, everyone" said Mrs Lee.

"Donghae, go and sit near Eunhyuk and have a talk" said Eunhyuk mother.

"When did you return from US" asked Donghae dad.

"Last week we came" replies Eunhyuk.

"Okay then, my sister's daughter is there in US" said Mr Lee.

Is it, where they are over there?

"In US,oklahoma", Siwon's mother answered.

"We have also gone there for vacation come we will show you the photos", hae mother said and asked to come to the other room so that giving space for Eunhyuk and Donghae to talk privately.

"Son, he have written entrance for MBA", Eunhyuk mother said to Eunhyuk and left the room with others.

"Which university have you applied for?", Eunhyuk asked.

"I have enlisted in Seoul national university, waiting for the interview call", Donghae replied.

"Donghae" Eunhyuk starts hesitatingly,"I was having a serious relationship with a guy,A few years back. Even though it is in the past..... I don't think I am over it. I am really don't know if I am ready for this..... it's nothing personal, I felt, you should know this."

There is a silence between them donghae didn't say anything or don't know how to react to this...

"Donghae, do you have anything to say?".

"That is...... I didn't make that sweet's".

"OK.... So I don't have to struggle with it?". Donghae shakes his head and gave a whistle....

A cute puppy came running towards them.......
"Umma sweet's are eaten by him" said donghae.

Eunhyuk immediately get attached with the dog and keep it in his lap, donghae smiled at this and rub the puppy back.

Like that. Hae's fate has been decided.
But unknown to them there families were watching this scene with a blissful joy.

While others decided both of our destinies...... there is a​​​​​ third person who doesn't fall in none of this.
The so called Cho Kyuhyun, who is also called as kyu.....

At the midnight, in the most deserted place of the city, a group of guys who were painting the walls of the street.
When the police officer came there..... They have taken there bike to escape from them, at one point they have separated to escape from the police...

The one who has escaped from the clutches of expectation.

Long ago, when we mugged up answers, he found questions.when we have tightly held onto the seats we obtained, he destained the one and escaped.
In various cities, did different kind of jobs, in short a new generation,Gypsy. His normal practice is running away under cover.

While hiding from the police his phone rings....he takes the phone...

Hae baby calling......

"Hi!..."

"Hey! Kyu, what are you doing?man".

"Nothing as usual.. Isn't it time to hug your fishy and sleep?"

Donghae who is having his fishy plushie on his left throw that away .... "Get lost I have some news. can't believe it or not? Everything happened so suddenly".

"What is it?"

"My marriage has been fixed".

"What?"

"The 18th of this month... within two weeks time."

"Is he known to you?"

"Yes, I met him today."

"Today?... Arranged marriage. Were you forced from your house?"

"Hey... nothing like that. He is a nice guy, good fellow, and a good man."

"Haeee?"

"I know it's a surprise, but it's all fine. Do you know what is the best part in this? After marriage straight to seoul, to have a rocking time in Seoul?"

"A fight ticket will take you to seoul, no need to marry for that!". Kyu said

"Get here by 16, marriage and party will be here in nearby hotel."

"What about your MBA plans?, Left everything, is it not? Idiot!."

"Hello! are you the one saying who haven't passed even high school?."

"Is the colonel coming?" Kyu asked

"When has your father attended anything in this family?".

"I am not coming for any wedding."

"Kyuhyun, you haven't come to the native place since school days....if you don't attend my wedding I will never talk to you again?"

"Is it a promise?"

"Idiot!"  And the line went off.

It was like that, right from the olden days. Many of the dreams and many of the childhood memories, we, three used to share.
 

As the school vacation comes, they both will land up with me in the ancestral house. then for the period we used to have a jolly time. With cars, bikes and in our own world.to smoke cigarettes secretly, and then get the scolding for that....
 

For everything, we were together.
But once school vacations are over, we 3 got departed to 3 different routes. During those times, one among the dreams that we saw was...

 

Our dreams .........Seoul


(I hope you have like this chapter and pls comment.)