I have my story to tell.

I have my story to tell.

 

A couple was having dinner in a restaurant.

 

-Soo Young ah, let’s eat, shall we?

 

- Yes, JaeJoong Oppa. This steak looks delicious.

 

The two smiled at each other lovingly. It was perfect ambience in the restaurant. Soothing music rippled through the peaceful atmosphere, in the midst of sweet whisperings between couples. From time to time, this couple would lock their gazes and smile each other a tender smile.

 

Yes, it was love in the air, strong yet so pure.

 

But this beautiful ambience was soon interrupted by hastened footsteps into the restaurant. Just like the others, the couple turned around to look in the direction of the entrance in curiosity, but shock engulfed them almost immediately.

 

Then, fear took over.

 

The brunette trembled slightly, and the masculine figure from across the table gave her hand a small squeeze. Despite so, the latter felt equally helpless.

 

This is because the unwelcomed trespasser was his wife, or rather his ex-wife - to - be. In her arms was his two year old darling.

 

When these hastened footsteps stopped right beside the brunette, the angry wife slapped her hard on her cheeks.

 

-, this ! I told you to leave my husband, didn’t I?

 

The brunette merely hung her head low, with her right palm over her burning cheeks.

 

-What are you doing here, Eunmi?

 

When questioned, the angered wife lost it, almost immediately.

 

-Shouldn’t I be asking you this question instead, Kim JaeJoong? What are you doing here, with this ? You promised to celebrate Chanmi’s birthday with her didn’t you?

 

Everyone in the restaurant stared. It was looks of disapproval, or even dirty looks. The two year old girl was crying and the man crumbled to guilt almost immediately. Yet his tone was firm.

 

-You were the one who forbade me from seeing Chanmi. And no, Soo Young is not a . Stop calling her that.

 

 -I-

 

Before the man could hold her back, the brunette was already out of her seat and running out of the restaurant.

 

She ran all the way home. She didn’t know how long she had been running; all she knew was it relieved her of her pain. Panting made her forgot how her heart was broken and in pain.

 

When she reached home, she closed the door behind her and collapsed into a boneless heap. Pain was coming back to her. Slowly, second by second, it was amplified further and further till she felt like her heart was stopping. As though she had gone berserk, she started hitting herself hard on her left chest with her right clenched fist. She wanted to stop this pain, so bad, so bad.

 

Tears flowed down her cheeks uncontrollably. She realized there was nothing she could do to stop her heart from aching the way it was right then, not even hitting herself hard on her left chest. The heartbreak was still much more painful than the pain she felt on her chest.

 

On the coffee table just footsteps away from her was a photo album named ‘My Love’.  The first few were photos of them together in college. There was one that made her smile always, and sometimes, tear. It was photo of them on their first date together. In summer 2000, JaeJoong was kissing her on her cheeks while she was flashing a shy smile at the camera. But that was also the last photo of them together. From then onwards were photos that were in fact heartbreaking. All were photos of JaeJoong getting married with Eunmi in a church, in autumn 2006.

 

The truth is they knew each other since their college days. They had started dating in summer 1999 and they were just going to get married when Eunmi came along. JaeJoong didn’t have a choice, but to marry her just because his parents forced him to. For six years, JaeJoong was tied down to an unhappy marriage filled with quarrels and fights. He had enough of it. He wanted to be free, once again, even when they already have a two year old Chanmi. That was why he went back to Soo Young. But that wasn’t a marital affair. During the six years, all Soo Young did was to lend him a listening ear and comfort him as a friend. It wasn’t until JaeJoong was filing a divorce with Eunmi did they start a relationship all over again.

 

This is the truth, but you judged, didn’t you?

 

Many others did too. The truth is, too, that it is almost anyone’s weakness to judge based on only they see or hear. But more often than not, what they see or/and hear does not sum up to the whole truth. Yet, they judge, nevertheless.

 

Unfair judgments, that is. But, life is unfair, isn’t it?

 

While this may be true, there is also one thing for sure, it doesn’t hurt to lend a listening ear to someone who is in trouble. You will be most surprised because you are sharing their burden of pain, rather than causing more pain to them by judging them. 

 

\

 

Okay I think this drabble . Never written one before, maybe that's why:/ But this is just something I needa get it off my chest and so this drabble. Nothing really special except some insights into life which I would like to share, but you don't have to agree with me.

Anyway, support my next one-shot please? /puppy eyes/ Its a comedy one-shot in celebration of Yunho's 27th birthday! Click to read, comment and subscribe! Thanks!^^

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/138176/m-i-r-o-t-i-c-i-got-you-under-my--jaejoong-oneshot-yunho-yunjae-kimjaejoong-jungyunho