What’s Cooking?

LoveLine

*SUKIS POV* 

There was a loud, thundering sound that seemed to go on forever.  I couldn’t stop tossing and turning, my eyes were clenched trying to escape the inevitable but they opened. A bright light came over me and blinded my sight and the sounds of the birds were present. It was a Monday and Monday’s mean school and is Suki ever awake early enough for school? Nope. It was 7:45AM and I slammed my hand hard  on my alarm which always left a red mark on my skin. My mind was awake but my body just laid there and I was just thinking about Instagram. The roof became distorted and it’s white colour turned into a pale yellow. I was staring at it for too long, I tried to reach for my phone but my hand only just brushed it then finally it was in my grasp. I put on my glasses and kept scrolling through Instagram. Nothing really exciting, there was a red smudge on the top right corner of my screen but I ignored it. I didn’t realise after I looked up that it was a DM. Who would slide in the DM’s of some girl posting mukbangs? I’ve never gotten a single message before I was kind of nervous. It was a guy, the message showed, “Hey, just wanna say congrats on the 180K followers”. 

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. I was really thankful, I thought most people would think an achievement like that is stupid. I didn’t really know what to reply but after a few thoughts, most stupid, I decided to just opt for a simple, “Thanks Dean! That means a lot to me!” After that, I had realised that I spent 15 minutes on Instagram and I was going to end up very very late for school. Well...... since I’m going to be late anyways might as well just check out the guys profile, right?.... then I came to the conclusion that DEAN IS HOT. His eyebrows were thick and straight, his dark hair was messy and covered some of his forehead. His eyes were endearing and you could tell he was some dark, mysterious, hot asian guy. He also seemed very familiar almost as if I’ve seen him before, some of my friends follow him so maybe he’s famous. He did have 10K followers. That’s when it hit me, his name is Dean Lee. He goes to my school and he’s the guy that my best friend has been in love with since the start of the year.