Flour Child

LoveLine

DEANS POV*

”Why did you come home so late Dean!?!”

”Sorry I was over Zico’s..”

”YAH, COME HOME WHEN I SAY SO”

*kimchi slap*

“WHY THE KIMCHI MUM? THE KIMCHIIII”

Yeah soooo that’s just a normal Monday morning. I hate just staying home all the time, mum is always making kimchi and I’m just in my room all the ing time. Time is something very important for me, it can just slip away from you so easily. Sometimes it seems like it’s 6am on a Monday morning for hours then out of nowhere it’s 9 and you’re late for school. I was always late, I didn’t really care though. Times like this, I would go on Instagram, is wack though, everyone acts as if their lives are so great. I then noticed the Mukbang girl replied back, it was a simple reply, she seems very thankful. It’s just a mukbang page, she puts so much effort into it though, makes me laugh. I don’t know why I found it so entertaining, girls like her aren’t all about having the best life. She would always tell her audience her struggles, what she’s dealing with, it was interesting to follow her story. I could relate with her a lot, it that the only way she could tell people her issues is behind a mukbang page. If I knew her, I wouldn’t mind talking with her at all. Maybe I did know her, in a way she’s like a flower child. Actually scratch that, a flour child. Instead of being a girl who represents love and peace, she represents everything with flour- burgers, cookies, cake. All these things everyone likes, I like her.