Tell me

faked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Answer me Choi Yena"

 

Yena just stand there and Yuri also stand there with that y look on her face.

 

"What do you mean by following you?"

 

"You were completely following us, you went in the same cafe, you even walk behind us and now you even followed us here"  Yuri annoying said

 

"Then are you saying that if someone came in the exact time to the place you go and walk behind you can be called stalking already?"

 

Yena annoying sighed and turn her gaze back at Yuri.

 

"It's purely a coincidence. I went to that cafe with Sohee because I ask her to tour me here, and she excused herself early because of somw urgent matters and I decided to go home and I saw you with Sian ahead of me" Yena explained. She blinks for a few times and in the same timw the widened their eyes.

 

 

'' Yena cursed herself as she realized her mistake.

 

 

"You... know Sian?" 

 

Yena didn't answer. Yuri decided to take steps to get closer to the older girl. But Yena didn't even move. 

 

"How do you know her?" Yena just sughed and stared at Yuri

 

"Answer me!!" Yuri shouted and Yena covered her ears

 

Yena was about to answer when Sian opened the gate and stared at her. Yena stared back.

 

"Yah Sian, this girl here knows you, do you also know her?" Yuri asked and noticed that they were having an eye contact.

 

Sian decided to go towards them and break the contact.

 

"You look quiet familiar" Sian said and smiled at Yena

 

'where do I met her?'

 

"Hi, I'm Yena" Yena extended her arms and Sian galdly accept it.

 

"Sian. Lee Sian" She smiled at Yena and Yena returned it.

 

"You look really familiar, have we met before?" Sian asked. Yuri stared at Yena waiting for her answer.

 

"Oh yeah, I met you before, if I wasn't wrong it was about two years ago already. At the Han river, you were with someone else right?" She asked

 

Sian tried to recall it and she regreted it afterwards.

 

"Oh yeah, I remember it now. You're also with someone that time right?" Sian asked but with a weaker voice.

 

"Yeah, it's my friend. And you? Who's with you that time?"

 

"Ah yes, that's... my ex" Her voiced cracked a bit.

 

"Ex?" Yena furrowed her eyebrows

 

"Yeah. She's my ex now." Sian said those words like nothing.

 

"is this a coincidence?"  Yena thought.

 

 

"If you don't mind, may I know your ex' name?" Yena asked carefully as she might hurt the girl.

 

"Kw----

 

"Well, she do mind about it" Yuri butted in and pushed Sian telling her to go back.

 

"You know, you shouldn't ask her about that. Have you ever felt something like that? You were asked by someone to tell them the name of the person who broke your heart into pieces. You do think about the outcome of that didn't you? Or not?" Yuri said way more calmly.

 

Yuri just sighed and said " Just don't ask someone like that. Go ahead now and don't you ever follow us again you stalker!" Yuri exclaimed

 

Yena just shrugged and started to walk away but wait...

 

"I TOLD YOU I'M NOT FOLLOWING YOU! IT'S A COINCIDENCE!! A COINCIDENCE!!!" Yena shouted and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter