Her?

faked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You make me wonder" She whispers and smile.

 

Yuri was deep in her thoughts that she doesn't even notice that they are already infront of their school. She looked beside her only to see SiAn holding her laughter. She rolled her eyes and leave Sian their.

She was walking with her head down, she hears Sian calling her from behind but she doesn't even bother to look back and continued to walk with a faster pace. She keep walking until she accidentally bumped into someone.

 

"Ouch!" she whined but after she realized that she is the one at fault she immediately say sorry and help the girl stand.

"Sorry" she said and bowed.

"It's okay" the girl said sincerely with a soft smile plastered on her face which made the girls heart jumped a bit.

 

Yuri bowed again and was about to leave when the girl asked her something

"Hey, do you where can I find Ms. Lee?" She asked.

Yuri blinked for a few times before opening

"Oh yes, are you new here?" Yeah, it's Yuris first time seeing this girl.

Yuri started to walk and the girl just followed her from behind.

Meanwhile, a girl standing near the entrance gate spotted the two and started to keep an eye on them.

-----

When Yuri and the girl arrived at Ms. Lee's office.

They saw Chaewon talking to Ms. Lee like they were talking about a serious matter so they slowly came in and sit at the sofa (?). They waited till Chaewon and Ms. Lee finished talking.

Chaewon excused herself without even looking at Yuri.

 

'Is something wrong?' Yuri thought to herself

 

"Oh Ms. Lee, this girl is looking for you" Yuri stated while pointing at the girl.

 

"You must be the transfer student, I thought there were 3 of you." Ms. Lee with her furrowed eyebrows.

"Yes, we're actually 3 students it's just that the other 2 were already in their classrooms" She said and loosen her shoulders from being tensed up.

"Oh, you're Shiroma Miru right?" 

"Yes"

"You're in the same class as Yuri, you can go with her if you want" 

 

"Yuri?" She asked

 

"I'm Yuri, Jo Yuri" Yuri said and extended her hand for a handshake. Miru gladly accepted and smiled.

 

"And also, Yuri,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter