Decisions

faked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


3 days have passed since Eunbi received the box. She's having a fight with her own mind whether to talk to Sian or not. What Juri said gave even more what if's for Eunbi to answer. She walked slowly with her phone in her hand and her bag is in her left shoulder. 6:30 AM. It's still early but Eunbi decided to go ahead to school, she's bothered by the thought of her talking to Sian after 2 years. She suddenly remembered that Yena will pick her up later, she texted her saying that she is already on her way to the school. After waiting for 3 minutes, her phone vibrated signalling that she got a message.


From: Yena


Got it. Take care.

 

She put her phone in her uniforms pocket and started walking again. She saw a paper plane landed infront of her, at first she's hesistant to pick it up, but she did anyway. There were some notes written on it.


"Smile, everything will be alright. Good Day!"


Eunbi's lips formed a small smile by reading the message. She looked up in the building where the paper plane seemed to came from. She did not see anyone, but she still smiled. She continued walking until she reached her school.


She didn't head to her classroom, she headed to one of the old buildings at the back of their school. She just discovered it yesterday, with Yena. She walks silently inside the old building which looks like a haunted house, she doesn't have time to scan the place yesterday as Yena keeps bothering her to go home already since it's getting dark, so she's taking her time to observe the things inside.


 There is a broken window, and pieces of glass scattered around the floor, dusty chairs, boards and tables. The only thing that keeps the room abit livelier is the painting around the corner. A painting of a rose, with a quote " La Vie en Rose" which means " life in pink". 


 She walked towards the said painting and she scanned it, it was neatly painted and the lettering really suits the painting. She flipped it and try to find if there's any name written on it. To be exact the painter's name. She checks every coner of the painting and she noticed that there is a folded paper below the painting. She opened it but then a loud thud distracts her from reading it. She stared at the ceiling, she folded the paper and walk up the stairs.


She quietly opened the door, and take a peek inside. She saw a girl with a bit wavy hair, she thinks maybe that person likes having time alone so she decided to leave and about to close the door and clumsy Eunbi can appear sometimes. She accidentally stepped on something that made a creeking sound. She looks inside the room and her heart seems to stop beating because of her nervousness


The girl is staring at her while holding a pen. 

 

"Eunbi?" The girl asked.


"Why are you here?"


____


Yena run as if a murderer is chasing her. She promised to herself that she would kick Yuri's when she got to school. Yuri called her earlier and she said that she can't walk properly and asked Yena to pick her up if it's just okay. Yena being kind agreed to it. Yuri then send her address to Yena, when Yena finished doing her morning rituals she goes to the said place and when she's getting near at Yuri's house, Yuri called her. Asking where the hell is she and Yena couldn't be more upset of what Yuri had told her next.


"Don't tell me you actually go to my house?"
 Yena cursed under her breath and balled her fist.


When she got inside the campus she could see Yuri not far from the entrance gate. She walked fastly to the younger girl and to her luck she didn't get notice. She raised her right leg and kicked Yuri's . The younger whined in pain as she looked at the person who kicked her.


"What the--- oh Hi?" Yuri nervously laugh.


" don't you 'hi' me small girl.  I wasted half of my energy just to pick you up, but it was all a game huh?" Yena said in an annoyed tone. Yuri noticed how the girl said those words so she decided to apologize early than to make their arguing long.


"Look I'm really sorry,  I didn't think you were that kind of person who would really pick up a stranger"

​​​​​​

Yuri sincerely apologized. Yena furrowed her eyebrows.

 

"Look, I know that we're not that close but it's not right when we call ourselves strangers. We talked a lot by now and you still think I wouldn't pick you up? Just because you think we're still strangers?" Yena softened her voice and laugh a bit.

"You need to treat me later" Yena said and began walking to her class leaving Yuri standing there while holding her .


____

The class went on as usual. Nothing big happened. Just a thing that keeps bothering Yuri is that, Yena and Yireon keeps murmuring. It distracts her and she couldn't focus on everthing that the teacher is saying.
She looked back at them and glared. Yireon saw this and zipped her lips, Yena copied what Yireon did and Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

Around 10 AM. The president suddenly announce that there will be cancellation of classes for today, so the students needs to go home. Some where having fun, and some where having despair. All the students on Yuri's class already got out, but she is just standing infront of Yiren and Yena's table. She extended her patience for another 5 minutes but then, of course, impatience. She kick the table hard enough to wake them up. When Yena groaned in pain and lifted her head, Yuri saw how Yena's forehead is swollen. She felt like laughing but then she keeps her poker face.

 

"Get up or else, I'll change my mind" Yuri said and walk towards the door. She halted her steps when she saw Sian talking to a girl. She couldn't recognize the girl because her back is facing Yuri. 

 

"Who's that?" She whispers


"Miru? No, Miru's hair is longer. The  who?" She whispers


She felt a weigh in her shoulder. "Let's go now, you need to pay double" Yena said and started dragging Yireon and Yuri.

 

They walk passed by the two and the three caught a glimpse of the other girl.


'What? Is she a transferee?' She thinks in her head

 

They went to a place which caught Yuri off guard.


" I thought I'm going to treat you food" She asked


Yireon chuckled. Yuri looked at her confused

 

"Don't tell me you actually prepared for it?" Yena asked sarcastically. Yireon chuckled again, Yuri grabbed her arm from Yena's grip.


"Whatever you are planning to do, I'm going to make sure to report it into the president" Yuri threatens them like a kid.


The two could only laugh by how childish could Yuri be.


" Yeah sure, report us, and Sian would face the same" Yireon said sternly and started going up the stairs.


Yes, they are in the abandoned building which Yena and Eunbi found yesterday or to be exact, Yena found when she first enter this school.


"W... what about Sian? What could possibly happen to her?" Yuri worriedly asked.


"Nothing, unless you report us. Reporting the wrong person can make others suffer more than that person experienced."

 

"What do you know?" Yuri asked. She look at Yireon. Yireon knows that Yuri is starting to doubt her. But what she's doing can make things easier. It's for them anyway.

 

Yena let Yireon to check the upper floors first before they go. 

 

When Yireon came back, she whispers something to Yena.

 

"Then Yuri, treat us now?" Yena happily said.

 

And now, Yuri is more confused than she ever had before.

 

They walked away from the building and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter