🌻 Five 🌻

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I ride my bike and stroll in the road. I like the feeling when Im riding my bike. I remember something when I always riding it.  I just smile as I speed up. "Waaahhh!!!!" I just shout as I pedal it fast. The wind is strong as it pass through me. Its feel daebak! I just held the break of my bike as I see Jimin on the convinience store with his brother. I smile before I shout his name. "Jimin-ah!!!!"  He likes looking everywhere and I raised my hands and waved. "Yahh!!" He findly found me. He smiled to me and he says something to his brother and he immidiately run towards me. "Kei, good morning" He greeted me.
I smiled and greet him too.  "Are you busy today?" I ask him. He just shake his head. "Nope Im not. Namjoon hyung and I just buy something here." He said and point the covienience store and I can see Namjoon is talking over his phone.  "Lets go somewhere. Hop in to my bike." I said to him and pointed the back seat of my bike. "Eh? Do you want me to sit there?" He ask me and look at me. I just chuckled. "Why? You didnt try to sit there?" I ask him. "I didnt yet try." He say to me. I smile because of that. "Why are you smiling?" He ask me. "Well why not try it. I know you will like it." I said. "Come on try it."  "I wont fall here?" He ask again as he sit on the back part of my bike. "I wont let you fall and get hurt Jimin-ah." I said to him and wink. I can see that his ears begun to red. Omo this guy is getting shy.  "Hold on tight okay." I said as I pedal my bike. I just speed it up and I can feel that Jimin wrapped his arms around my waist. Suddenly my heart begin to race and I feel nervous because of this skinship. I just focus on pedalling.  "Waahh!!!" I shouted to let my nervous feeling out. "Why are you shouting?" Jimin ask me. I look at him behind and smile. "I just want to let out my stress." I say and stop the pedalling. "Come on. Lets go up there."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter