T H I R T E E N

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuta's POV


September 1, my last day today here and I go back in Japan tomorrow but I feel like I need to go somewhere today but I dont know where is it.


I go immidiately in my room. That was odd. I feel my room is clean. 
Haist Im getting wierd again.  I look on to my hand there is flower band aid.
"What is doing here?" I ask myself and remove it and throw away.


Im suprised when my phones ring. I look at it and its Momo my friend in Japan calls me.


"Hello Momo." I greeted her.


"Hello Yuta kun. Sakurai sensei ask our class picture last year." She said.


"Okay, I will email it to Sensei then." I said.


"Okay, bye Yuta kun." She said and ended the call.


I get my laptop and open the files last year but instead there is something caught me. Why are the files here named "Kei and Yuta"? Who is Kei? That is wierd.


I click the files and it revealed so many folder with the same name "Kei and Yuta" but its have date to be exact.
I open the folder named "Kei and Yuta: 1st monthsary 08/27/14." Its full of picture of me with this unfamiliar girl. There is also a video. I click the video.


▶ video playing ◀
Kei is standing, wearing a cute jumper and white shirt.
"Hello. Im Kim Jiyeon. Born in September 1. Im a type B person." She simply said.
"Yah! That is how you introduced?" Yuta said as he is the one recording it.
"Okay okay I do it again." Kei said. "Annyeonghaseyo!!!! Im Kim Jiyeon. Call me Kei because its the nickname that Yuta gives too me." Kei said cutely. "And Im here to say that I love Yuta so much!!!" She said loudly.
Yuta just laugh because of the silliness of her girlfriend.
▶ video ended ◀


I was shocked. Did I really know her? Why is she saying I love you to me? Is she my girlfriend?
I click the other video named "Kei and Yuta: First monthsary pt. 2 08/27/14 "


▶ video playing ◀
A boy who have a messy hair is standing behind the wall. "I, Nikamoto Yuta. Im a '95 liner from Japan. I came here for a vacation but I met a silly girl named Kim Jiyeon who is the one recording it. We are in our first month dating as a couple so we decide to make a recording. Dont call her Kei. Im the only who will call her that." Yuta said and Kei just laugh.
"Thats possesive Yuta.kun." She said and laugh.
"Its not funny Kei. And before anything else, I really love Kei." He said.
▶ video ended ◀

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter