T E N

Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
We are walking hand in hand as we going to nowhere. I dont know where are going but its okay as along as we had each other.
"Hey Kei. That necklace, you always wearing it. Is its something special?"
I stopped walking and look at him and smile. "Its a very special to me. I would die if I lost it. The someone who gave this to me is very important to me." I said and walk again.
"Im getting jealous of that someone." He said to me.
I just laugh. "You really a silly one Jimin. Dont worry that someone is already forget me but Im happy that I talked to him again." I said and hold his hand tighter. "Come on lets go to somewhere." I said and run together with him.
We already reach a store where you can buy and rent some DVDs.
"What are we doing here?" He ask me. I just smiled to him and drag him inside.
"What movie do you like?" I ask him as we searching some movies.
"Action films and Marvel movies. I like to watch that kind of movie." JiminΒ said. Of course I know what kind of movie he likes.
"Here." I get the movie Avangers. "You watch this many times with Namjoon oppaΒ and this is your favorite." I said to him and turn around to look for more movies.
"Wait how did you know this is my favorite and I watch it with NamjooΒ hyung?" He ask me.
I chuckled. Haist Kei you are really a talkative one. "Hahaha. Namjoon oppaΒ says it to me." I answered him.
"Taeil hyung is really talkative." Yuta said and just chuckled.
Well there is a truth that I dont want to say to Yuta. If I say that to him he will get confuse. So I think its not good to say it to him. Β  _________________________________++++++++++_____________________________________________________________________ Β  I volunteer here in the home for the old people. I want to spend my summer helping this old people.
"Hello Mrs. Park." I greet this old lady since I was assigned to take care of her.
"Who are you?" She ask me.
I hate when people asking who am I and what is my name. I just smile to her and introduced myself. "Jiyeon. Kim Jiyeon." I said. "Im new volunteer and Im the one who are assigned to take care of you." I added and smile.
She smile to me and give an origami. "Here take it. Its my gift for you." She said and I accept it. I stare at this origami. Its a cane. Its cute.
I look at Mrs. Park. I just sigh. The manager tells me that she involved in a car accident and hits her head hard and loss her memories. She can remember things but after she forget it again. She didnt know that she have a husband.
Just like my situation but in vice versa.Β 
When I finish my volunteer work, I got a call from Yuta.
"Hello Yuta kun."
"Hello. Did you already finish?" He ask to me in the other line.
"Yup, Im already done. Why?"Β 
"Lets go in bowling stadium." Yuta suggested.
"Sure. Lets meet there." I said and ended the call.
I ride my bike and go to the bowling stadium. I wonder why Yuta wants to go here. He in all sports.
I park my bike and go inside. I look around and I see Yuta waving his hand. I smile and go to his spot.Β 
He hug me and kiss me on the cheeks.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter