Unlucky In Love

My Secret Love

 

 

Our secret love wasn't so secret.  We were not allowed to spend time together alone much less sleep in the same room.  Our doors were locked at night but when there's a will, there's a way.  I climbed out the window every night and climbed into her window.  Sometimes I would just hold her in my arms so she could sleep.  Other times we couldn't keep our hands off each other.  Our mutual lust was getting the better of us.  It was a miracle they hadn't heard our moans.  The fact that we weren't allowed to be together just made us long for each other even more.  

Taehyung kept coming on strong.  The more Jinny avoided him the more presents he would send.  He even made plans to visit again.  He said his parents were trying to manage his life and he needed to talk to her about it.  He showed up with his parents and Jinny was forced to be nice even though she wanted this chance to break up with him in person.  

"Jinny, why don't you two go for a walk so you can have some time alone," her mother proposed.

"Yoongi come with us," Jinny pleaded.

"No, you two don't spend enough time together as a couple.  Yoongi, stay here," his father warned.

Jinny had no choice but to follow Taehyung outside.  He was visibly nervous and stressed out.  

"My parents are driving me crazy.  They want me to quit Big Hit and work at my father's company.  They don't even care that I signed a contract and we are about to debut.  At least I hope I am. I'm not even sure they still want me," e paused frowning. He took a deep breath hand said, "I'm not sure you want me either. Nobody wants me. Why are you avoiding me, Jinny?  Especially now that I need you the most."

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to hurt you.  We've grown apart."

"Don't do this to me.  I love  you."

"Taehyung I don't feel the same."

"You will.  Please stay with me."

I didn't want to be cruel but I didn't want to lead him on. He gently turned my head to face him.  I looked into his eyes.

"I can't stay with you. Please don't encourage your parents.  They shouldn't act like we are engaged? I thought you were coming alone."


"I'm sorry. What have I done wrong?" He pleaded.

"Nothing," I said.  "I still think you're great but I'm older now and I realized it's not you I'm in love with."

"But I love you, please give me a chance."

"I can't. I'm sorry."

"Who do you love? Is it Yoongi?"

"Yes."

Taehyung was angry he looked like he wanted to hit something.  Instead, he grabbed her and kissed her.

"I'm not giving up," he said and walked away.


She didn't know what to do. She couldn't walk back without him. Everyone would ask her where he was.

She called out to him and ran after him. "Taehyung, please come back!"

🍀

Meanwhile:

Yoongi had caught the exchange.  All of his jealousy towards Tae coming to light. The kiss felt like a punch to his gut.