Mafia

While you were smiling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___ I know we have a chat called Mamavelvet. But tell me...why did my house become a gay squad all of a sudden?__ Hwasa made a confused expression.

___ All of a sudden? I though Mamamoo were always here?___ Joy said with a smirk.

___ You know she has a good point!___ Wheein commented.

___ Fair enough! I still need an explanation though.

___ Seulgi and I gotta discuss stuff without Irene unnie or Yongsun unnie knowing. My house is out because of that. And Wheeinie's mom is visiting...___ Moonbyul replied.

___ Plus, Byul-yi unnie is forbidden to enter our dorm.___ Yeri reminded with an amused smile.

___Ok... Rewind a bit! What did I miss?___ Hwasa coughed.

___ Hmmm... Seulgi and Byul-yi unnie pretended to be dating to make Joohyun unnie jealous. But Joohyun unnie thinks Byul-yi unnie is also flirting with Taeyeon unnie. So now she really dislikes our dear Moonstar.___ Wendy spoke feeling sorry.

___ Aish... my life!___ The rapper whined.

___ And why can't Yongsun unnie know about it?___ Hwasa asked her friend.

___ She knows. But as she is friend with Irene unnie, I just thought it would be easier for her if she stayed out of it.

___ Yeah, right...Just because of this...___ Yeri laughed.

___ Leave Byul-yi unnie alone, you rascal!___ Seulgi made a face to Yeri.

___ No no! Share with me, baby girl! What's so funny?___ Hwasa sat beside Yeri.

___ Everybody knows Byul-yi unnie and Solar unnie are totally into each other...

___ Pleeeaseee!___ Wendy, Joy, Wheein and Hwasa exclaimed.

___ Heeey!___ Moonbyul protested.

___ They're right, unnie!___ Seulgi consoled her.

___ But still... Cheap shot!__ Moonbyul pouted.

__Anyway.... Taeyeon unnie asked Byul-yi to help her too....to wake a certain someone' s jealousy...

___ Everybody knows its Tiffany, Yeri! Move on!___ Joy spoke impatiently.

___ Whatever....The thing Byul-yi unnie probably wants to hide from Solar unnie is that Taeyeon and her totally made out!___ Yeri declared.

____ Whaaaat?__ Even Seulgi screamed.

___ Jinchaaa! This kid....Such a gossiper! ___ Moonbyul crossed her arms in a bad mood.

___Somebody tell me what happened to the world and why this hamster is getting all the ladies?___ Hwasa friend.

___ I dont know exactly....I just wanted a little piece of , but these 2 dumbs with those shy technic get all the action!___ Wendy also teased Seulgi.

___ Thanks! My self-esteem never been better ! Great friends! Now shut the up! I am getting nobody! Taeyeon unnie is in love and it was just an act!___ The rapper rolled her eyes.

___ True! Except she totally enjoyed and said you are a good kisser and has warm hands!__ Yeri blinked.

___ Hmmmmm!___ All the girls teased.

___ Oh, Gosh! Can we focus on Seulgi? Let's help her!___ Moonbyul blushed and tried to change the subject.

___ What's there to help though? Joohyun unnie bought the whole thing and is flirting. All Seulgi's gay gotta do is flirt back!___Joy exclaimed.

___Hmmm, I don't know! She thinks I'm in love with Byul-yi unnie. Would't this make her think I'm a player?___ Seulgi frowned her forehead.

___You? A player? Hehehehehehe___ Yeri laughed loud and was followed by the others, except Moonbyul.

___ Jinchaa...God sent all the snakes to us, Seulgi-ah..

___ Totally!___ Seulgi hugged Moonbyul.

Wheein sipped some soju and walked around the room:

___ Okay, es and lesbians! Enough of the jokes. Hear me out!

___ You all better focus! Wheein-ah knows things!___ Hwasa said proudly.

Wheein blinked at her friend and continued:

___Seulgi, just be yourself! When she flirts, dont hide what you're feeling. But dont be bold at first. Your shyness make you even more attractive! And Irene unnie will get more tempted to keep on hitting on you.

___ Wow! Genious!__ Moonbyul smiled all proud.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter