You're Mine

yulyulk is typing...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

“W-WHAT?!? Stop messing with me—you know how easily fooled I am.” Yoona’s heart was racing against her chest. She couldn’t believe what she had just heard and didn’t plan on being played because of her gullible trait that came in to be harmful at certain situations like these. “I’m not messing with you, I swear.” The doe-eyed couldn’t find herself answering to the other side as she was focused in her own thoughts.

I’m not blushing right now, am I? No! She must be lying to me. -Yoona thought while patting her cheeks.

“Yoona…? Are you still there?” Yuri asked.

“Pabo!” Yoona cried all of a sudden. “Huh?”

“Why did you fall for someone so pathetic as me!”

“What do you mean?” The tanned was full of confusion when she could only hear the latter expressing her frustration through the phone. A smile formed on Yuri’s face. “You’re not pathetic, you’re amazingly wonderful, don’t you know that?” She spoke in a soft and convincing tone that got the younger one to calm herself down. Yoona listened to whatever the tanned had to say. “I lied when I said I loved Jessica… because I was scared.”

“Scared of what?”

“I was scared of loving again. As you kno—”

“Yes, I know.” Yoona interrupted. She didn’t need another explanation from the latter about her tragic past. “Jessica has hurt me—but she’s taught me a lot and helped me through life. And one of them was figuring out my true feelings about you.”

“How did she… help you?”

Yuri shyly chuckled and hesitated to answer. “Well, it’s hard to explain. It’s a long story so maybe one day I’ll you about it.”

“Yah, tell me it now!”

“Nope.”

“Oh c’mon.” She whined, begging for the latter to give in.

“No, I’ll tell you in the future.” Yuri faked a yawn. “I’m tired now.”

“Aish~ alright fine.”

Yuri giggled that she won this time.

“What are you laughing about huh?”

“Nothing—What’s with your reaction to my confession anyway? Seems like you don’t care anymore… Is it because you have lost interest in me?” Yoona’s energy rose back up causing herself to immediately sat up straight on her bed. Her heart was beating rapidly once again and had quickly denied. “NO! I-I mean, I haven’t lost interest in you. What are you saying? I never lost my feelings for you and I never will.” She trailed off at the end of her phrase but it was loud enough to make the tanned grin. “You are absolutely adorable. I’m so glad I found the right one this time.” Yoona was blushing madly. “How could you say that when we’re not even dating?”

“I don’t need to date you to know that you’re the one. Ever heard of love at first sight? If people are able to tell if someone is the one by just looking at first glance then I’m sure I know if you are the one from months of talking. But are you saying you want us to date?” Yuri kept asking questions that caused the doe-eyed to feel extremely embarrassed since she wasn’t capable of replying, giving her the feeling she was purposely teased at.

“What kind of question is that?” Yoona tried curving around the latter’s question. “What do you mean? It’s just a simple yes or no question. Just answer it.”

“You’re really putting me on the spot aren’t you?”

“Of course not, but let’s be straight up from now on.” Yoona could only sigh at the latter’s response. “Do you?”

“Do I what?” She played dumb. “Date…” Yoona mumbled.

“I asked you first.”

“OH MY GOD.” Yoona was going to erupt from all the teasing that the tanned found was entertaining. “I do! Was that what you wanted to hear?!” The younger one shouted across the line.

Yuri chuckled at the latter’s behaviour. “Yes, it was.”


 

“Krystal, something happened to our friend over there.” Jessica whispered to the younger girl’s ear. “I know, Unnie. I noticed it too.” The two girls watched the doe-eyed grin happily at her device until she had her eyes up to realize her friends were staring at her this whole time. “Why are you guys looking at me like that?” Yoona asked, a bit intimidated. “Why are you smiling so much at her phone? Is it that funny, huh?” Jessica asked.

“I’m just talking to Yuri.” Yoona replied as she had her attention on the phone again.
“I told you it was something to do with Yuri.” Jessica whispered to Krystal. “Yah! Are you two are keeping secrets from me now?” Yoona exclaimed when she assumed the older one was probably talking behind her back. “Whatever, are you two dating or what? Spill some tea.” The doe-eyed b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter