Broken Trust

yulyulk is typing...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Yoona had been so occupied from the stress she’s been through that she missed a huge portion of her classes in the last few weeks. Jessica and Krystal were worried sick and had suspicions there was something wrong with Yoona that she was hiding. Although, whenever Yoona did attend her classes, her energy wasn’t as high as before. She rarely smiled and lost most of her appetites.

“Yoona please tell us, what’s going on?” Jessica asked worriedly.

“Nothing's wrong” Yoona had no expression on her face.

Krystal remembered something, “How’s Yuri? You haven’t been talking about her lately”

Yoona didn’t answer and looked down at her lunch.

“Yoona, did something happen between you two?” Krystal asked.

The girl nodded her head.

“Tell us, we are here to help you” Jessica assured her.

Suddenly, the two heard Yoona sobbing, “I told her...”

Jessica understood what she meant leaving Krystal still confused.

“What did you tell her?” Krystal asked.

“That I catfished her...”

“Y-You catfished her?”

“I catfished her using your photos” She confessed.

Krystal was speechless.

This is why you asked me about other people using my photos. -Krystal thought.

“What else happened?” Krystal ignored the fact Yoona pretended to be her.

“She got really mad and blocked me everywhere preventing me from contacting her” She wept.

Jessica hugged the crying girl.

“Jessica, what do I do? I miss her so much”

Jessica patted Yoona’s head, “I’m sorry Yoong, it just gotta be like that sometimes”

Yoona broke the hugged, “No” She protested, “No!” and placed her palms on her face.

People around them started to stare.

“Yoona please calm down, people are thinking we hurt you,” Krystal said.

“I don’t care”

Krystal bit her lower lips, “There’s really nothing you can do about it anymore. You have to forget about her and move on” She spoke softly.

“I don’t want to move on, I love her…”

Jessica and Krystal were heartbroken from the scene in front of them.


 

Yuri has been also pretty upset since the day she found out about Yoona’s confession.

I thought Yoona wasn’t like the rest of them but she played me dirty… -Yuri thought.


 

“I want you to eat your food right now” Jessica demanded.

“Unnie, I’m full…” Yoona pushed her plate away.
“You haven’t even touched your food and you are getting too skinny now, you must eat something”

“Don’t worry about it”
“Yoona I’m serious, I’m worried for you”
“Please don’t be”
“Your face is pale and has barely any meat on it”

“You’re exaggerating now”
“Why are you like this?” Jessica asked in frustration.

“Like what?”

“So gloomy and stubborn. You’re not yourself”
“You know why” Yoona faced down while drawing something with her fork.

“It’s been a month Yoona, forget about her”
“I’ve really been trying, but I can’t ” Yoona sighed, “I felt like she understood me the most when I needed someone to talk to”
“You always had me”
“I know I did but there were things that you couldn’t understand and she did”

“This is ridiculous, you’ll get over her sometime soon”
“You just don’t understand...”

“What do you mean, of course, I understand”
“You are so pretty, you never have to worry about finding a partner. I mean look, even after cheating on Yuri, she is still in love with you. It’s hard for me to find anyone because I’m so self-conscious. I can’t even lie, I feel like a trash can when I stand next to you”

“Yoona… that’s not true. I think you’re the most beautiful girl, more beautiful than I could ever be. You know it hurts me to see you like this or how you think about yourself”

“I’m sorry…”
Jessica reached out to hug the girl in her arms. Jessica was caressing Yoona’s hair, “Please don’t think such negative things about yourself, it’s not good for your mental health. Believe me, you are gorgeous Yoona-ah”

Jessica felt the latter’s breathed out a sigh against her neck, “If only I could contact her in some way” Yoona muttered.

Suddenly, an idea had appeared in Jessica’s head.


 

I can’t believe I’m doing this… How could I possibly see Yoona in such a state though? -Jessica thought while furiously rubbing her temples.

Jessica took in a deep breath and reached out for her phone, looking for a contact she hasn’t spoken in years.

Kwon Yuri was the person she was searching for.

After a moment of gazing intensely at the name, she pressed on the contact displaying a chat that was from a few years ago of sweet and heartbreak messages of both sides. Jessica never thought in a million years she would come back to this chat as guilt had rush through the spine of her back.

This was all for Yoona, was what encouraged her to begin typing…

 

“Yuri-ah, it’s me, Jessie Jung. The person you possibly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter