We Got Married: Season 5 Episode 1

We Got Married - JinJi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Welcome to the fifth season of We Got Married! We've gone bigger and better! No staff, no script, no filter! 

- Cut scene to four people entering the panelist's studio - 

"This is amazing, I'm so glad to be back! I missed this seat."

"Yes, yes. I'm more excited about the changes in WGM. How could there be no script?"

"Well, the staff and producers are just going to let the couples be. They'll have prompts and mission, but that's just about it." 

"So, what we're seeing is the real deal?"

"Yes, yes."

"Amazing."

"Exciting."

"Let's see who Season 5's couple is."

- Cut scene to interview with Park Jinyoung -

"Hello, my name is Park Jinyoung. I am part of GOT7, and I act as well," Jinyoung said with a straight face.

 - Cut scene to GOT7's music videos and Jinyoung's acting scenes - 

"As an idol, I mainly focus on music and other projects. I don't have time to date and meet girls."

PANEL: "He seems very mature." 

PANEL: "But he's so young!"

"But someday, I do want to get married and have children." 

- Cut scene to interview with Kim Jisoo - 

"Annyeong, annyeong, I'm Jisoo from Blackpink," Jisoo said, laughing and bowing to the camera."

PANEL: "She smiles brightly."

PANEL: "So pretty!"

 - Cut scenes of Blackpink's music videos and Jisoo's acting - 

"I'm the oldest in Blackpink, and I'm also the visual. I've never been in a relationship before," Jisoo said, laughing.

"We're not allowed to date because we need to focus on our career more. Sajangnim, you agreed to this, please don't be mad," Jisoo said with a laugh.

PANEL: "Oh, she's so cute!"

PANEL: "She cares about what her CEO thinks." 

PANEL: "She seems like a very well-mannered young woman."

- Cut scene to the studio with the panel - 

PANEL: "Park Jinyoung and Kim Jisoo! Wow."

PANEL: "They're both idols from very good groups." 

PANEL: "Speaking of their groups, GOT7 and Blackpink, we have very special guest panels!"

PANEL: "Yes, yes. Please welcome, panelist Jaebum, panelist Jackson, and panelist Jennie!"

- Cut scene, JYP building. - 

GOT7 was sitting on a sofa bed minding their own business.

"Hyung, please don't leave us," Bambam teased Jinyoung. 

"Bye," Jinyoung said. 

"Hyung," Yugyeom called. "There's a present for you from WGM."

The boys, especially Jackson, teased and egged Jinyoung on. 

"Ah, I'm so excited. Where's my sister-in-law?" Jackson rubbed his hands together. 

"You're never going to meet her, I won't allow you," Jinyoung said. He took the envelope that said OPEN FIRST. 

"Welcome to the married life, Park Jinyoung," he read. "Before you meet you wife, you must first write her a letter. Say something about yourself but don't reveal your identity. You're also free to add whatever you want on the letter."

Jackson clapped his hands and pretended to fix Jinyoung's hair. 

"You should have a persona," Youngjae said. "Like, try to be cool and mysterious." 

"That won't do, he'll expose himself as soon as he meets her," Bambam teased. "He'll be pegged as a fraud." 

"Write a draft first," Yugyeom suggested.

- Cut scene to interview with Jinyoung - 

"I really wanted to make a good first impression. My brothers helped me compose it, but they were actually more bothersome than helpful."

PANELIST JACKSON: "Ya! That's hurtful."

"But in the end, we managed to make a good letter." 

- Cut scene to Jisoo reading the letter - 

"Aaaaaish," Jisoo exclaimed, pretending to get tired of the members pushing and pulling her. "Ya, isn't this supposed to be a private moment?" She glared at the camera situated in front of her. "Turn away," she joked.

She carefully opened the letter, trying not to tear the envelope too much.

"Oh, it's a long letter!" Jennie screamed. "Read it aloud!"

To my wife –

It feels strange to write a letter to someone I don't know. But don't worry, I promise to love you like a husband would whoever you are. I'll take care of your and cherish you. Please accept my love.

I am an idol – I belong in a boy group. I'm not allowed to date, so now that I'm given this opportunity to experience what it's like to love someone freely without worrying about my career, I'm going to use it as long as I have you to love.

Please take care of yourself until the day we meet, and I'll take it from there.

I can't wait to finally see your face and hold your hand.

Love,

Your husband.

PANEL: "Aaaaaaw so cute."

PANEL: "That was really romantic." 

JENNIE: "Yes, we really fell in love with the letter. It was so sweet and caring." 

JAEBUM: "We tried out best, hahaha."

- Cut scene to interview with Jisoo - 

"I was really happy with the letter. It felt like he was the kind of sensible person I can have long talks with, very expressive. I liked that." 

- Cut scene to Blackpink House when Jisoo was about to write her letter - 

"I don't know what to write," Jisoo mumbled. "Do I just say "I'm glad you're not a murderer –"

- Laughter from the panelists - 

"Unnie," Lisa gasped while Jennie burst into silent laughter.

"I'll just draw poop and write that's me."

PANEL: "Ay, Jisoo is such a 4D personality." 

PANEL: "A 4D personality but likes sensible conversations." 

JENNIE: "Yes, she is. But in the end, she wrote a lovely reply to him all on her own."

- Cut scene to a few days after, when Jinyoung read the letter in GOT7's dance studio - 

Dear husband, 

You're right, not only is it strange but also daunting to talk to someone you don't know. But we're here, aren't we? In the words of F. Scott Fitzgerald, "I want to know you moved and breathed in the same world with me." 

Not only are we moving and breathing in the same world, we're also about to share it in a few days. Although I am a girl who loves her independence in her own world, I gladly accept your love and your care. 

Don't disappoint me (I'm only joking ^_^) 

Anticipating,

Your wife

PANEL: "I can't believe these two! They're so sweet already." 

PANEL: "But she threatened him at the end. She said don't disappoint me." 

- Laughter from the panelists - 

- Cut scene to interview with Jinyoung - 

"I think I might have fallen in love with her a little bit after reading her letter," he said, laughing in embarrassment. "She quoted my favorite author. I don't know who she is but she seems great. It's definitely someone older and more mature than me." 

- Cut scene to GOT7's studio - 

"She sounds like an older woman, from her words," Jaebum said.

"Yes," Jinyoung said, staring at the letter.

Jackson cleared his throat and read the letter in a 'y' husky woman's voice. Jinyoung slapped him on the head.

- Laughter from the panelists - 

Mark took the card inside the box and read it aloud. "Now that you've written your first letter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter