We Got Married: Season 5 Episode 20

We Got Married - JinJi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Welcome to the fifth season of We Got Married! We've gone bigger and better! No staff, no script, no filter!

- Cut scene to previous WGM episode -

"Do you, Park Jinyoung, take Kim Jisoo to be your virtually wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do." 

  "Do you, Kim Jisoo, take Park Jinyoung to be your virtually wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"  

"Yep. I do." 

"I will trust you and have faith in your promise through our days," Jisoo said.

"I promise to be your partner, your friend, today and all of the days to follow," Jinyoung vowed.

"You may now kiss the bride." 

Jinyoung held Jisoo's face delicately in his hands. He tilted her face and made a go to kiss her on the lips, but changed direction in the last second and kissed her on the forehead instead.

Jisoo hit him on the arm with her bouquet. 

- Cut scene to panelists - 

"Finally, our JinJi couple got married!" 

"It was a long journey, but in the end it was worth it. The ceremony was very beautiful." 

"Yes, and it gave them time to know each other more, right? I really felt their vows to each other. It was like they were getting married for real." 

"Jackson-sshi, what can you say about the wedding? You attended personally, right?" 

"Ah, yes I did. It was very heartfelt and intimate." 

"Now, we get to watch their first week together as a wedded couple. Sadly, they couldn't go to a getaway Honeymoon yet since Jinyoung still has a busy schedule. Let's take a look."

- Cut scene to JinJi's apartment -

~ Today's episode ~

Jisoo opened the door and walked inside. 

"I'm so full," Jisoo moaned. "I ate a lot." 

Behind her, Jinyoung walked in carrying all their luggage. 

PANEL: "Wow, that's just like me and my wife." 

"I barely got to eat," Jinyoung grumbled.

"That's because you and the boys kept fooling around," Jisoo scolded. She went to the refrigerator and opened it. "Do you want me to cook something for you? Instant rice and kimchi spam would be nice." 

Jinyoung looked at the time and thought about it. It was already ten in the evening. They had rehearsals early in the morning. 

"No. Do we have fruit?" 

"Yes," Jisoo answered, tossing him an apple. Jinyoung sat on the sofa and ate it while scrolling on the phone. 

Jisoo, on the other hand, dragged their luggage to their room. She unpacked her clothes and laid out her and Jinyoung's matching pajamas on the bed. 

"Do you want me to unpack your clothes as well?" Jisoo screamed from the bedroom.

"Sure," Jinyoung answered, not even bothering to look up from his phone. 

PANEL: "He reminds me of my husband." 

Jisoo opened Jinyoung luggage and her eyes widened at the first thing she saw - his underwear. She looked at the camera and said, "I forgot that he was a man."

- Laughter from the panelists - 

"They're not even folded," Jisoo complained. "Are these even clean?!" 

JACKSON: "They're probably not. Jinyoung can be a slob sometimes." 

Jisoo folded Jinyoung's underwear nonetheless and placed them on a drawer. She took out his clothes and organized them on the drawers, the cameras showing her hard work by playing it in fast forward.

JENNIE: "Jisoo-unnie is a really neat person. Without her, our dorm would be a mess. The three days she's with Jinyoung-oppa would be the most disorganized state of our living area." 

Taking out her towel and bath products, Jisoo went to the bathroom to shower. Jinyoung takes notice and gets up from the sofa. He walks to the bedroom and sees his empty luggage. 

"Oh my god," he exclaimed, running to the closet. He looks in shock at his organized clothes, including his underwear.

- Cut scene to interview with Jinyoung - 

"I forgot about my underwear," he said, laughing. "I was embarrassed, but she made no big deal out of it. I'm so glad." 

- Cut scene to interview with Jisoo - 

"I hope they were clean, at least." 

- Cut scene to JinJi  House - 

Before taking a shower, Jisoo is taking away all traces of her makeup with an oil remover by the sink, following it up with a facial wash. 

PANEL: "Oh, she's removing her makeup." 

PANEL: "She's ready to reveal her true self to Jinyoung."

JENNIE: "Unnie is very beautiful without makeup. There's almost no difference." 

Jisoo washed off the suds and revealed her face to the camera. She growled at it and wiped her face dry. 

"No peeking," said, warning the camera as she entered the shower.

(The shower is separated with an opaque glass door.) 

Once she was done, she dried herself inside the shower and changed into her pajamas. 

Jinyoung was waiting for her outside the door. They passed by each other without incident. 

- Cut scene to interview with Jinyoung - 

"I've actually seen Jisoo without makeup before," he said. "When were were working together on Inkigayo, our call time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter