No title - Seohyun.

No Title - Some random shorties.

Recommended song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpkS2DU_qMs

SEOHYUN

Seohyun. Seo Ju-hyun. Often known as the maknae of Girls' Generation. 

She receives lots of love. From her fans, SONEs. From her family, her dearest friends. And of course, from her beloved unnies.

She grew up in a kinda "safe" environment. Being the only child, getting all the love (and probably the spoil) from her family. That may be the main reason for her straight-forward personality, together with her "somewhat" stubborness, which, not surpisingly, has been complained so many times by her unnies, both on and off show. Hah, if only she got a penny every time one member brought up that matter *coughs* Tiffany *coughs*, she would be a millionaire. 

Wait. She is

Seohyun entered the dangerous world, also known as the showbiz, at the age of 17. Well, officially, as a member of Girls' Generation. It's been 11 years already. Sometimes, it still surprises her how fast time flies. How much time she's spent being a celebrity, not to mention one of the most famous. And how much she has changed. 

It's true. She's changed, of course, not in a negative way. It's a common thing, time flies people change. Lucky enough, to a brighter and much more mature side.

Seohyun at the age of 17? Innocent, bright like a sunshine, cutely shy and somewhat reserved. Letting her unnies speak, staying away from dudes. 

Seohyun at the age of 28? Mature, elegant, shine like a diamond. Class of a queen, apperance of a goddess. Speak for herself, as an independent woman and representation of Korea. Staying away from bad dudes, obviously. 

But guess what?

Seohyun of 2007? Love her Honey with her whole heart. Seohyun of 2018? SONEs are her everything. 

And there's one more thing.

No matter which Seohyun is, she's still that maknae. 

That maknae whom got pranked a lot. That maknae whom unnies tend to laugh at when she brings up her upright rules. That maknae whom got teased, again, a lot. That maknae whom got teased as she didn't want to get married at an early age. That maknae whom got teased as her love for sweet potatoes was bigger than any dude. That maknae whom got teased for being too upright. That maknae whom got teased for listening to Keroro soundtrack, etc. Of course, all by her "angelic" unnies.

That maknae whom is protected, not only by her unnies but also her label mates. That maknae whom Taeyeon unnie had to shout out loud on how much she's missed. That maknae whom Sunny loves to hug and kisses, no matter how hard she's trying to resist. That maknae whom Tiffany unnie took to Disneyland and got called as Tiffany's "baby". That maknae whom Hyoyeon unnie considers as "not only the youngest, but also the most considerate friend of mine". That maknae whom Yuri unnies always stayed by side in fanmeetings to wipe out her tears. That maknae whom Sooyoung unnie loves teasing to but also loves patting her head. That maknae whom Yoona unnie used to spend hours talking to, from sunset to sunrise. That maknae whom got called "Girls' Generation's pride", not only by her unnies but also from SONEs.

That maknae whom receives all the love, from 7 girls that have been with her through ups and downs.

She's Seohyun, a successful singer, a talented actor, a splendid musical actor and a proud representative of Korea.

But deep inside, no matter what happens, no matter how time flies by, she's Seohyun, the maknae of Girls' Generation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6:58PM. Paris, France.

Sitting by next to the window, enjoying the atmosphere of the city of lights.

Holdling a hot cup of Cappuchino.

Listening to that random song on her phone.

I'm a big big girl, in a big big world...

With the music playing, logging into her Kakaotalk.

She misses her unnies.