“Will that be all?”

midnightshon's #Fictober2018
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: A From. Anonymous side story.

 

--------

 

When Kang Seulgi drove her car back to the coffee shop, she had not expected to find it still open. There had been quite a ruckus back in the radio station because of this one message sent to their broadcast. Seulgi along with the rest of the crew had been asked about it, in case they knew who might have sent it. She did not know, so after questioning she had been allowed to leave. Seungwan, on the other hand, had stayed back for further questioning. “As a witness,” the girl had added reassuringly to Seulgi. It had taken some time since the message was first found until Seulgi left the building, hence her surprise upon finding the coffee shop still open when she got there.

 

There were some customers inside, busy with their own thing; one was typing away in their laptop, another reading a book, and the other playing with their phone. The last of the customers for the day, Seulgi noted, and here Seulgi was just arriving for yet another cup of coffee. Or was she? What was she doing there exactly?

 

It did not occur to her until she stepped inside the coffee shop that she was moving on impulse. She did not really have any business to take care of by coming to the coffee shop. Not really. She was going there because… well, because she felt like going there. A familiar welcoming voice greeted her as she opened the door.

 

“You’re here again,” Park Sooyoung remarked.

 

Seulgi would’ve replied, “So are you,” but, silly, of course Park Sooyoung would still be there; she was the owner of the coffee shop after all. Instead, Seulgi nodded curtly and made her way to the counter, taking note of the glasses Sooyoung was washing in the sink.

 

The girl finished quickly and approached Seulgi while drying her hands on her apron. “Coffee?” she offered.

 

“Ah, no, I’ve had some. Earlier. I mean, here. I bought a cup of coffee here earlier.”

 

“I remember.” Sooyoung laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter