“People like you have no imagination.”

midnightshon's #Fictober2018
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: An alternate universe in which Soshi have superpower.

 

A/N: The idea for this universe has been in my laptop for some time now. Thanks to fictober, I finally managed to flesh it out. Part of it anyway.

 

--------

 

It was a hot day sometime in the early week of July. Sooyoung had yet to fully understand what these people were planning to do, but keeping track of time was one important part of it, hence the knowledge. Being the late joiner and a complete newbie to this whole superpower thing, Sooyoung was stuck in the living room—or so it used to be, from the look of it—reading the history of Greek gods when Im Yoona prompted the question.

 

“Wanna see something cool?” the girl asked, hands clasped around a cube she had been playing with for the past hour. She must have grown bored, Sooyoung noted.

 

Sooyoung closed the book. “Sure.”

 

“Think of someone pretty.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I’m showing you my power,” said Yoona casually. She must have been very bored to be playing around with her power like this, Sooyoung further noted. That or she felt somewhat pity for Sooyoung who had spent days doing exactly nothing, and wanted to give her a glimpse of the whole superpower universe.

 

Sooyoung had only spent a handful of time with Im Yoona, but from what she had gathered, the girl had mastered her power. That was why she was here now with Sooyoung, instead of in the basement practicing with the rest of the team. However, just like everyone’s history, there is this unspoken rule of not going around asking people of their powers; you’d know once you join them in the basement for practice.

 

“It’s very subjective,” Yoona continued, “anyone but you cannot witness the effect. Come on, think of someone.”

 

“Uh, okay, I’m trying.” Despite saying so, Sooyoung honestly could not settle to one form. Beauty is something related to food in her dictionary, but she could not make Yoona shape-shift into a hamburger now, could she?

 

She was going through a list of celebrities whose movies she used to watch back in the day when Hyoyeon appeared on the top of the stairs. An amused grin plastered on her lips as she met eyes with Sooyoung. Clearly, she had been tuning in to Sooyoung’s thoughts and seeing a changing image of celebrities one from another.

 

“This is gonna  be interesting,” the blonde girl remarked, taking her seat on the sofa next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter