Two

Hidden Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Daehyun woke up with a start. He looked to his left and found Himchan and their leader sleeping soundly on the sofa next to his bed. He let out a smile feeling grateful to both of them. He knew that if they left him at the shooting scene, there was no chance he will survive the ordeal. He looked at the clock right in front of his bed. It strikes exactly at 4 am. It seemed that he was hospitalized for 5 hours.  

 

Out of a sudden, Daehyun let out a shriek when he turned to his right. Bang Yongguk and Himchan quickly get to their feet and realized that there were few people in the ward other than them. However, their shocked face was short lasted.  All three of them narrowed their eyes when they saw two police officers stood next to Daehyun. Judging through their uniforms, Bang Yongguk recognized the high position of the officers. One of them is Superintendent and the other is the Senior Inspector of the Korean National Police Agency. The atmosphere was heavy as none of them uttered anything. It was until the Superintendent let out a heavy sigh.

 

"How are you feeling, son?" the Superintendent asked.  

 

Daehyun was startled by his concern and uttered a simple 'I'm fine and okay'.

 

"We were informed by the hospital that you will be discharged in an hour after you woke up. I hope that all of you can join your other group members at the police station for us to take your statements. There is..uh...something very important that we need to discuss with all of you and we need your cooperation to make it work," said the Senior Inspector. Bang Yongguk quickly caught up to the underlying request from the Senior Inspector. He glanced at Himchan and signalled him to cool down.  

 

"What exactly that you want from us?" he asked.

 

"Not here. This is a delicate matter and concerns all of you. We will discuss this at the police station. Just remember this, all of you are in danger. There is no death this time but you might not be lucky next time. Knowing their modus operandi it will be a matter of time before they gunned you down. All of you," said the Superintendent as he turned to Daehyun. The three of them exchanged glances and Bang Yongguk nodded to the police officers.

 

"We'll be there." 

 

 ***********************************************************

 

Back at the police station, the situation was out of control. The family members were demanding to let the shooter g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter