Three

Hidden Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Idiots...all of them are idiots," Ren whispered next to her ear earning a sigh from her. Ren never stops to amaze her with his remarks about people. When she eyed BAPs for the first time, she formed a thought that they don't look what they seemed to be. 

 

'Nope, they are not idiots at all,' Amber concluded and turned to focus on the meeting.  

 

"For your information, Ren and Amber only involved in special cases such as this in the police force. So, please don't mind their method as they were given full authority to conduct their task as they seemed fit. Now, for the real reason why we are all here. Senior Inspector Jang Dong Gun, if you may..." ordered the Superintendent.

 

All eyes were on the Senior Inspector as he stood up and walk to the front. 

 

 

"Thank you, Sir. For the past 3 weeks, we were well aware of the killing spree made by a cult called The Saint. For your information, the moment this cult was on the move, so goes with the police forces. Currently, we have implanted our own people in the cult. That is why we managed to get tips from our insider that the cult is targetting you guys. Luckily our Amber here managed to apprehend your assailant or else... I'm afraid none of you will survive the night. You see, the information we received stated the cult decided that all of you must be dead by hook or by crook at end of this month. Yes...it means in another 29 days, the cult members will find you and hunt you down no matter wherever you are," and Jang Dong Gun felt deep empathy when he saw they paled at his words. 

 

"Like animals? Is that how they see us?" Zelo's soft voice made everyone in the room turned to him. 

 

Amber's eyes set ablaze when she saw Zelo's eyes started to brimmed with tears. Looking at Zelo's condition, she realized that the tall guy she saw earlier was just merely a boy coming of age. 

 

"No, you're not."

 

Bang Yongguk turned to look at Amber, mesmerized by her deep soft voice. He saw her hardened eyes turned soft as she focused on Zelo. 

 

"No matter how you were outnumbered by their members, they saw you as their strongest opponent. Therefore, they need to set a benchmark to others. By erasing you and your members," she continued.

 

"Amber is right. Your gang members were well known to be the strongest in this area. Either in close combat, IT tech, engineering and leadership skill, you guys were their formidable opponent." 

 

Himchan and Jongup look at each other as they do share their skill in close combat whilst Zelo was well aware that Jang Dong Gun looked at him and Youngjae when he mentioned about technology. Both of them were the best in everything... gaming, creating software or viruses and tampering communication lines. Daehyun just looked down knowing full well the police knew his ability to modified engines and devices when he was sent to jail numerous of times due to illegal car racing. Bang Yongguk only put up a poker face as if unaffected by Jang Dong Gun remark about BAPs.   

 

"So, in order to stop the cult, we need more time to find the culprit and bring that person to justice," Jang Dong Gun then looked to his left when Ren raised h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter