One

Hidden Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Violence. Blood. Death...

 

For the past 3 weeks, every single day the television will have news about the random shooting on gang members all over Seoul. It all started when a cult who called themselves 'Saint' declared on the internet that they will purge the sin created by gang members. Thus, there were injuries and even death inflicted on the gang members started with EXO and afterwards, the list just goes on. 

 

Most of the gang members in Seoul involved in fights to defend or take over a territory. There was a code set up by early gang leaders years ago to ensure fair fight and good conduct among their members. But never in history, the vendetta between gangs ended with death. 

 

The public, as well as the police, were concerned about the purging. At first, the public supported the cult thinking that the purging or the sin cleansing will wipe out the gang members for good. However, when civilians were also killed during the shootings and the cult called the victims as collateral damage, it was then the shootings were condemned and resented by the public. No one ever supported the cult anymore but unfortunately, there was no way to stop the Saint. Even when the Saint shooters were caught red handed and detained by the police, there was no reduction at all in the numbers of death and injuries on the gang members as well as the civilians. The ones caught by the police stayed silent afterwards. 

 

********************************************

 

Tonight was the same as any other night. 

 

Each of the BAPs gang members was dumbstruck. As the pistol shots rang through the hallway, the splatter of blood on their shirt proved that the person in front of them was injured. He was none other than Jung Daehyun. Bang Yongguk was the first to act.

 

"Run!!!" he shouted and all BAP members stood up and ran to the opposite direction. Only the leader and Himchan stayed for a second to help Daehyun. 

 

"Leave me here Yongg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter