Keep on breathing

Once More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

me and my lazy is back. HARHARHAR.sorry...

ஐ〰ฺ・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・

 

"So I was thinking..." 

Mark hears Jackson speaking and this is one of the rare times that the chinese is having a decent conversation with Bambam... or with any other person, in all honesty. 

His friends were indeed having a serious talk, because it is about their new business venture which they were planning to take on to, while they are here in Jeju. Mark already told the two about his decision, and that is to not go back in LA, and stay here in Korea for good. Bambam and Jackson were glad of his decision, for they know what he has gone through when he was living with his mom and her husband. They were there with him during his low times. They even went here to Korea with him. And though the duo is quite far from being normal, Mark cannot and would not ask for anything more than his friends. 

"I can talk to Clark about that, regarding those that we need to prepare." Bambam said while typing down on his phone, everything that Jackson is saying.

 

His friends are planning on setting up a bar. Mark finds the idea a bit absurd because nightlife in Jeju is not like the nightlife in other cities. It would have been a good idea, if they're in Seoul. But really, Jeju? Mark isn't betting on it.

"It'll be an honor to be one of the few risk takers." But that is what Jackson said.

 

So for the next thirty minutes or so, Bambam and Jackson talked more about the development of their plan. Mark stepped out of it, for he doesn't know that much about businesses. Even he is not having a smooth time trying to run their business. If not for his grandfather, he would be completely lost in it. It's not his forte... but he's trying. After all, no one else would be fitted to take over their family business other than him. Mark knows that.

 

"So..." Mark turned to look at Jackson who is sipping on his drink. The guy has this knowing look in his eyes. Jeez, what's he's thinking now? "...how are you and Jinyoung?"

Okay. So now that his friends are done discussing their plan, Jackson is now intriguing him and his own life issues. 

"Why are you even asking, Jacks?" Bambam butted in. "Isn't it obvious that they're okay now? We've been eating with the Parks again. Duh?"

"Duh? I'm not even talking to you, Kunpimook. Shut your mouth." After silencing the Thai, Jackson turned to him again. "Is there a progress in your relationship with Jinyoungie?"

It has been a week since that day, also since that accident and Mark has been healing. Though he still has the cast on his arm, but Jinyoung said that it would be taken off sometime next week. Jinyoung also has been reporting to work again. He only got himself a two day leave from work. The younger refused to have a leave longer than that. It has been a week since they talked their issue out. And Mark is glad at how it turned out. How he finally voiced out his matters, and was able to sincerely apologize to Jinyoung. He doesn't think he could bear it to think of how much he has hurt Jinyoung with his words. Att least now, they're back to normal. They're now friends... for real this time.

"Progress?" Mark asked to which Jackson just nodded his head. Mark sighed. "We're back to being okay to one another. Our issues behind our backs now. No ill feelings towards each other, I can say. We're . . . . friends."

"You are already friends before. That's not a progress." Jackson pointed out.

"I hated him before, right? Well now.... I don't. There. That's the progress." He sees Jackson smiling his usual smile and goes back to sipping on his drink.

"That is good, Mark." Bambam said to him. "Jinyoung hyung is a nice guy. It's impossible to hate him."

Mark just agreed. He could clearly see how his friends liked Jinyoung. Even Bambam who doesn't call him or Jackson hyung, but calls Jinyoung hyung. But yeah... Bambam isn't korean so he doesn't have to follow the culture. 

"I know." Mark said. "And I realized that Matt wouldn't really be happy if he knows I hated the man he loves so much. I'm sure he wants Jinyoung to live happily." The other two nodded. "That's why I told Jinyoung to let himself go from the guilt which he shouldn't feel. He deserves to be happy, be it with something... or someone. He should be happy. So I gave him the permission to date Jaebum if he wants to, and if the guy is persistent."

That is when he heard Jackson's whine. "You, what?! You seriously said that? But Mark... that guy IS persistent. You shouldn't have said that."

"Why shouldn't I?" Mark asked, confused as to why Jackson looks so disappointed and frustrated.

"Oh god, Jacks. I pity you and your hopeless crush on mister surgeon." Bambam teased and nudged the chinese on his shoulder.

"Shut up." Jackson pouted some more. "Now I really don't stand a chance on him. Why do you have to say that, Mark? I would've liked it more if you date Jinyoung instead."

And before Mark could stop his arm, his hand already hit the back of Jackson's head, catching his friend by surprise. "Do you know how incredulous you sound? Me? Dating Jinyoung?" He scoffed. "Matt would not like that."

But instead of leaving him in peace, he finds Jackson smirking on him. "But would you though?" 

What the actual fu-

"If Matt is not involved... will you consider dating Jinyoung?"


He heard him clear. Jackson and his words. But it took Mark a few seconds before he flips a finger at Jackson, making the chinese laugh like a hyena.

 

**********

 

"Could I help you with anything else, Doctor Park?" 

Jinyoung hears Hyunjin who is standing beside his table, where he is currently checking some records on. He looked up to the young intern who is holding his clipboard against his chest, smiling shyly at him. 

Standing up, Jinyoung stacks the folders up and handed it to Hyunjin. "I'm all done. Just return this to the records room."

Hyunjin nodded and bowed to him. But before the younger could turn and head for the door, Jinyoung spoke. "I heard from Doctor Yoon..." This made the intern look up. "... that you've done a pretty good job today in the operating room." He sees how Hyunjin bowed shyly, his cheeks getting red. With a gentle tap on Hyunjin's shoulders, Jinyoung talked. "You've done well today, Hyunjin. And you're improving and learning a lot. Fighting!"

The younger smiled, his eyes turning into crescents. "Fighting!" And bowed again. "Thank you, Doctor Park."

He rubbed the small of Hyunjin's back before nodding and gesturing for him to go ahead.

 

They were both done for the day's work. Today, Jinyoung has done two operations, both were successful. And the smile on the faces of his patients' families, is beyond rewarding. 

Jinyoung took off his coat and put it inside the closet as he prepared himself for heading home. It's past 5 pm already. Him and Hyunjin should head home. He is already thinking of what his mother has prepared for dinner tonight.

Just then, Sungjae, Do Woon and Jaebum all entered the office. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter