Chapter 7

My cousin sister is a Marvel?

Chapter 7

No One POV:

-The next day-

The weather was still that bad, it keep raining starting yesterday when they having their dinner.

Right now are already 8.30 in the morning.

Grandpa had already awake due to the rain.

He is worried about his farm; he went to his farm with a big umbrella and check around the condition of his vegetables. Grandpa even took a hoe to dig the soil to make a ditch to let the overflow water to have a way to flow back into the river.

Back to the house, Yijung had already awake. She walks towards the window and take a look of the weather. She barely sees this kind of weather because she lives in the dorm without any window.

She slowly opens the window and feels the rain with her hand. A few drops of water drops on her palm and she feel it cold and breeze.

After she stays at the window to feel the coldness, she saw her grandpa was still working on his farm outside.

Then she decides to close the window tightly and head to the kitchen.

The living room was so quiet and empty; the boys are still sleeping in their room. Yijung heard some snores when she passes by one of the room.

The boys sleep like a dead log, none of them were getting up since the cold and raining weather is so comfortable to deepen their sleep in their warm bed.

Yijung helps to clean the living room and give her family a pray before she starts to cook some simple breakfast which she learn from grandpa few days ago.

Although she was not familiar with this but she try to do as much as she can and slowly.

Around 10.30 in the morning, Grandpa come back from the farm and he saw Yijung was busy with her work in the kitchen.

He smiles that he feels happy for Yijung could step ahead to learn something she never done in her life. After that, he quietly went to take a shower before he has his breakfast.

Yijung had prepares all the food and drinks on the dining table include the boys’ breakfast.

When she was cleaning the mess in the kitchen, grandpa already came out for his breakfast but what he sees is only the breakfast that Yijung prepare and the empty seats.

“Hmp! The boys aren’t awake yet?”

Yijung take a peek of the angry grandpa and shook her head while still cleaning the kitchen.

“Those lazy ! Is almost noon time already, they haven’t waked up yet.” Grandpa looks at the clock on the wall beside a shelf.

“Yijung ah, can you wake up the boys? I’ll feed Soonshim now.”

Yijung nodded while she had already finished her cleaning in the kitchen as grandpa went to the backyard to feed Soonshim.

She feels shy to wake up the others because she worried if the boys sleep so she went to Taehyung’s room than the others.

In front of Taehyung’s room, Yijung tries to knock the door for few times but none of them wake up and open the door.

*Is that alright if I went to his room? But his other members are there too.*

She is worried if she went to others people’s private room.

*Well, grandpa told me to, so I have to obey his order, right?*

After she decides, she slowly opens the door.

She saw Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook share a king size bed together.

The boys are still sleeping and none of them gonna wake up anytime soon.

She slowly went to Taehyung’s side and shakes him up but he doesn’t budge it and rolled to another side to keep sleeping.

Yijung look at his sleeping figure and reminds her in the past.

 

FLASHBACK

“YAH! Oppa! Ppali Illuwa!” The teenage Yijung wakes her brother’s up.

Yihyung was too tired to wake up because he was doing his hacking system for the whole night and he finally knock off around four in the morning.

He rolled another side and pulls his blanket to his head to keep sleeping.

“Oppa! We have to meet appa and omma today! I don’t want to miss it! If not, we gonna see them in the next few months!”

Yijung was so angry that Yihyung could be wake up late and miss the time season to meet their parents.

“Uff, ara! Ara! Just gimme some time to shower, will you?”

Yihyung wake up from his bed and shook off his bird nest hair while his eyes are still closed.

But he was too sleepy and he fall off on his bed to another side and sleeps again.

“YAH!!! KIM YIHYUNG!!! WAKE UP!!!!!”

Yijung was totally gone furious and she keeps shaking her brother to wake up but he doesn’t even bother.

FLASHBACK END

 

Back to reality, Taehyung rolled another side to hug Jungkook while still sleeping.

Yijung gives a sad smile after what’s the past reminds her.

Suddenly, Jimin woke up and he stretches his body.

He slowly opens his eyes and saw Yijung was standing Taehyung’s side.

“Oh, good morning Yijung ah. Are you trying to wake Taehyung?” Jimin greets her with a smiles.

Yijung was shock and she nodded.

“Is alright, don’t be embarrassed, is quite hard to wake them up. Umm, can you wake my hyungs? They are easy to call if you knock the door. I’ll wake the two here.”

Yijung nodded again and went out to the room and knock the door where the others share.

Before she knocks the door, Jin had already awake and open the door.

“Good morning Yijung ah.” He smiles at her while he is still on his pajamas and a towel with other clothes on his hands.

“Sorry we woke up late, we have a practice until late night. I’ll prepare the breakfast after I finish my shower.” Jin feels sorry to her because he thought that Grandpa and Yijung are hungry now.

Yijung shook her head and pointed to the dining room but Jin doesn’t understand.

Yijung pull his hands and lead him to the dining table.

He saw that the tables are full of food and prepare it nicely.

“You prepare it? All alone?” Jin was so impressed after he got an answer from Yijung.

 

“Daebak! I’ll have a quick shower now, the others are still dreaming. I’ll wake them up later!” Jin quickly runs off to shower.

 

Taehyung’s POV:

zZZZZzzzZZZZzzzzZZZ

I feel someone was shaking me but I was so tired and rolled another side to doze off.

We had a quiet practice in the living room last night.

Due to the rain, we can’t go to the empty studio to practice so we moved all the things away and it is enough for us to practice.

But due to Grandpa and Yijung had already asleep; we try to low down our voice and steps to prevent them to wake up middle of the night.

We practice until 5 in the morning and finally none of us have enough energy to move.

I just went back to my room after I change my clothes and totally knock off to the dreamland.

I am too tired to wake up and I could just sleeps all day with this kind of weather.

“Taehyung ah, Jungkook ah, wake up.” I heard Jimin’s voice and he shakes both of us up.

“Shiro, just let me sleep, I’m tired. zzZZZ…” I pull up my blanket to my head and continue to doze off.

“Fine, I’ll take a shower, you guys better wake up after I finish my shower, will ya.”

“Umm.. Arasso, arasso…zzZZZ…” Jungkook answer him besides me.

After a few minutes I guess, I heard my grandpa yelling me outside from my room.

“Yah!!! Wake up, you lazy !!”

“Ouch!! It hurts, grandpa!!”

I jump out from my bed because my grandpa was holding a stick and just bit my leg.

“How many times your members calling you?” Grandpa is still holding the stick and yell angrily to me.

“Arasso! I’m fully awake now.” I scratch my head and quickly prepare to have a quick shower.

 

-Time Skip-

The weather was still cold and keeps raining none stop.

All of us are having a brunch in the dining room and we are so impressed that Yijung prepare so much of food.

They look simple but delicious, even my members and grandpa praised her a lot.

She smiles shyly and continues her brunch.

After the brunch, we sat on the living room to watch TV.

But none of the channels we were interest, while I saw Yijung saw it with her sparkling eyes.

I guess there were never have a TV on the army basement, so the tv program makes her excited?

That kind of life is so awful; I wonder how they survive there.

“Aigoo, I’m gonna take a nap first. You guys better don’t bully Yijung. Yijung ah, try to interact with them. You will learn and understand a lot of things from them, alright?”

“Neh, grandpa.” After that, grandpa leaves to his room to take a nap.

The scene was so awkward because none of us talk and seeing each other.

“Umm, well, you see. Yijung ah, since we are here. Why don’t we try to get to know each other?”

Hoseok hyung try to break the ice and talk to Yijung who is watching the TV.

She looks at him and nod.

 “Alright, so as you know we are idols. So who is your favourite idol?”

I wonder about the question so all of us hoping her answer will be us.

Unfortunally, she shook her head after she think a few seconds.

“None? Hey, that’s impossible. Don’t be shy, Yijung. Is alright if is not us. Is it EXO? TVXQ? Beast?”

Hoseok hyung doesn’t believe her so he tries to deeper the question.

She shows her curious reaction and still shook her head.

“Not boys idols maybe.. How about girls idol? I.O.I? Red Velvet? BlackPink? Twice? What’s the hot song again.. Cheer up baby! Cheer up baby!”

Jin hyung try to get another answer from her by dancing Twice’s Cheer up opposite of her.

Once again, she looks at Jin hyung like she saw an alien. She shook her head again.

“Kemanhae, I don’t think she know all about this.”

Yoongi hyung rolled his eyes and glare at Jin hyung.

“Jinjjaro?! Yijung ah, you really don’t know about the famous songs? KPOPs?”

I was so curious how she live in the army basement without songs and the kpops.

As Yoongi hyung aspects, she shook again which means she never knows about these.

“Erm.. So what you guys will do in the army basement? Is there any Skynet connection to our country?” Our maknae, Jungkookie asked.

**SKYNET which mean internet connection or outsource connection.

Yijung frown and keep quiet without reply him.

“Disconnected.” Yoongi hyung lays on the sofa with his eyes closed and help her to reply.

“Hyung, how did you know so much of things suddenly?”

Namjoon hyung looks at Yoongi hyung beside him.

“I could never know you had become a dumb suddenly, Namjoon ah.”

“Pssh..” Namjoon hyung rolled his eyes.

“Yah! Stop it guys, I think this is a sensitive conversation to her. Erm.. Yijung ah, you know I’m your cousin right? Err… do you mind to talk about your family? Or your brother, Yihyung?”

I try to ask carefully and study her expression.

Yijung seems like has a bit shocked because I ask her about her family.

She widen her eyes while looks at me and she started to blink her eyes a few times and looking the other places.

I saw her blue purple mix crystal eyes. I could say, this is the eyes are the most beautiful in the whole I had ever seen.

While I was still admiring her eyes, the next things make me guilty and worried.

Her tears form in her eyes like a drop of pearl and drop from her cheek.

I should never ask her if she’s not ready to tell every one of us.

As she avoids my sight, she wipes off her tears and quickly flees back to her room.

“Yah! Kim Taehyung! I said to you this afternoon right. You will tell you if she’s ready, now you make her cry.” Jimin slapped my shoulder.

I was so terrified about the scene just now.

Yes! Is my bad to make her cry. I should apologize to her later.

 

-Time skip after dinner-

Everyone of us ate our dinner quietly, even grandpa was suspicious about the quiet scene here

That is because we are always the noisy everywhere.

He asks us and Yijung whether we bullied her but she shook her head.

Right now I’m in the corridor, I was thinking whether I should apologize or not.

“Yeah, I should apologize to her. You’re brave enough Kim Taehyung.” I murmur myself.

“Mi- mianhae…” I heard a soft sound behind me.

“Huh?” I turn around and look of the sound from.

This is the second time I heard Yijung speaks.

Her sound is so soft and kind of… cute?

“Mianhae.” She looks at me the last time before she went back to her room.

*I should apologize to her. Why she’s the one who apologize to me? She did nothing wrong, right?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeyo! I'm back with an update here.

Is gonna December soon.

Excited for Jin oppa and Taehyungie's coming birthday~~

Please gimme a lots lots and a lots of love and support~~

I'm having some stress and depressed these day so my update have to move forward.

And the most important things~~ Please subcribe my story and ring me a bell to upvote my story if you like it.

Of course, your comments will be my support, as a gifts reply, you will get an extra reward for another karma point if you comment below here and until my reply on your comment only will let you receive an extra karma points.

Thank you very much^^~ Love you~