Chapter 11

My cousin sister is a Marvel?

No one POV:

After they went back to Seoul for hours, they finally went back to their home sweet home which so call dorm.

Jin and Namjoon knock off to sleep due to the long hours of driving back while the other help out Jungkook to move all his things to Jimin’s and Hoseok’s room.

“Yah, Jungkook ah. Why do you have so many things here? I don’t think our room fits.” Jimin took one of the box with full of things to his room.

“Or do you want to put it on my room first? Since Yeontan will lives with my parents in the moment.” Taehyung was folding Jungkook’s remain clothes and ask.

“Okay, if you say so. Thanks hyung.” Jungkook thank Taehyung and moves his remain things to Taehyung’s room.

After two hours, they had done to move out Jungkook’s things and even clean each part of the room.

“Ugh, I’m done here. I gonna back to sleep. Tired…” Yoongi stretch his neck and go back to his room with his eyes close.

 

“Night hyung and thanks!! Aha! Clean and tidy now. Yijung ah, you will live here from now on. I f you need anything, you can tell anyone of us. We can get it for you.” Taehyung thank to his hyungs and help Yijung to moves her luggage to her new room.

“Hmm, I think she needs some new clothes and other daily necessities.” Jimin said.

“And new bed and pillows too. Ah! And a new handphone for her too. Don’t you think these are good?” Hoseok suggest.

“But can we buy those tomorrow? I don’t think manager will allow us to go out.” Taehyung sat on the floor and think how they gonna get all these things for Yijung.

“Or we try to sneak out?” Jimin said.

“Yah, what if we catch by Dispatch? PD nim will kill us if got any trouble.” Hoseok frown and fold his arm.

Yijung saw the boys try to help and get things from her but they couldn’t because of their career. She pull Taehyung’s sleeve and shook which she doesn’t want to burden them to get her anything.

“Andwae! You gonna live with us from now on. We have to get you things that make you more comfortable.” Taehyung frown at her action.

“Don’t worry guys, we’ll get some new daily necessities for her tomorrow. But I think I need your sister’s help, Hoseok ah.” Jin yawns and appears on the room.

“My sister? Waeyo?” Hoseok looks at his hyung and curious about it.

“We need her to get some new clothes for Yijung. I think she has the best taste about fashion.”

“You’re right, my sister has the best sense of fashion. I’ll make a call to her now.” Hoseok quickly went out from the room and call his precious sister.

“You’re the best hyung! By the way, where’s our dinner, hyung?” Jimin thumbs up and his tummy starts growling.

“Yah! You little… You boys always know what to eat and just keep eat, huh? And the chores, none of you gonna do that. And the toilet there! Jdsbfdfjnjwhqfnjhqn…….” Jin keeps talking while head to the kitchen and start to cook.

“This is our ‘nagging omma’ Jin hyung. He always nags or bickers for everything whenever we ask for food.” Taehyung took a peek at Jin hyung and secretly tell Yijung.

“Yeah, and he always made us to do things too.” Jimin added.

Yijung heard about it and nods. Now she knows more about the members here.

“YAH! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! What are you two doing? Come and help me here!” Jin yelled from the kitchen.

“Neh!!!” Jimin and Taehyung quickly rush out from the room.

Yijung smiles a bit after they went out and she start to unpack her luggage.

“Yah! Kim Taehyung! I ask you to wash the rice with water not the soap!!!” Jin suddenly yells from the kitchen.

“Mianhae hyung!” “Yah! Not that too!”

Yijung heard it and giggle of their conversation. She thinks that first day of Seoul life is not bad too.

 

-Skip to next day-

In the morning, all the Bangtan members and Yijung went to the BIGHIT Company together.

The boys and other staffs were meeting in the meeting room while Yijung were place alone in Namjoon’s personal studio.

   

She was curious about his room since his room was full of dolls and equipment so she looks around and touches one by one carefully.

Is been hours they have meeting and none of them comes out from the room. Yijung was boring since she had done explore each things of Namjoon’s room.

She sat on the sofa and start playing with her powers. Her power were still not fully gaining back but she still manage to control her power longer than before.

 

Taehyung’s POV:

Knock. Knock.

Namjoon hyung and I came in with a cup of drinks and sandwiches for Yijung.

“I bet you’re hungry now so we get you an egg sandwiches and a boba tea.” Namjoon hyung hands it to her.

She was curious of the boba tea which has lots of pearls with it. I bet she never try this before.

“That’s the pearls, it’s very chewy and sweet, you can try it.” I took a straw and poke it to the drink and let her try.

Yijung sip the boba tea and chew the pearls I told her. She kidda like it and keep drinking another sip.

“Is it good?” She nod and continue her drinks.

“Erm… We saw you’re playing with your powers just now. So… How was it?” Namjoon hyung carefully ask her.

“A…little…” She spoke.

Namjoon hyung nod and look at me for the signal.

“Y-Yijung ah… about your powers. Do you mind to… erm… show?” I studded. Worried she’ll get mad.

 

FLASHBACK

“So what do you want to talk about? And who is the lady you guys brought here? You should have known the rules here.” Bang PD nim seems mad of us.

None of us dare to talk because of the horrible ambience.

“Namjoon?” He looks at Namjoon hyung.

“Erm.. Is actually like this, PD nim..” Namjoon hyung explain the whole story to PD nim and all the staff in the meeting room.

“So what you want to say is you guys gonna hired her as your marvel bodyguard and let her lives with you in the same dorm, is this what you want?” PD nim asks very strictly.

“Y- Yes, sir.”

“Do you know this is forbidden? To hired an ‘abandon marvel’ as you bodyguard and is a girl. Do you think thrice about your career and image to all your fans and the public?” PD nim was very mad and started to scold us.

All of us quiet again and even manager nim doesn’t even speak out anything.

“PD nim, I know this is forbidden but let me speak out for this time.” Jin hyung start to spoke out suddenly.

“Every one of us knows that our country was attack by the enemies but right now we have a chance to hire a marvel who attached to Taehyung. We got protection without worrying that she will ran away or harm anyone of us here. Plus, what’s the problem about female? I don’t see any problem with that if we keep it carefully.” I agree with Jin hyung too.

“Right, if this is what you want; we can understand and respect your decision. If somethings happen, you guys better will have a good solution and action base on your behavior. But before we agree on this, I want to know about her and how perfect she can protect you guys?” PD nim spoke to us calmly.

“But PD nim -” manager nim was cut by me which he was disagree about that.

“Erm… about that….”

 

FLASHBACK END

 

I appreciate Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung help me and Yijung about the situation now but what I have to do is let Yijung show her own power to PD nim and manager nim so that she has the reason to stay.

Yijung looks at me curiously because we never ask her to show out her powers.

“I..Is actually like this.. Erm.. P- PD nim want to… ermm…” I shudder too much and I can’t even fuller speak a full word properly.

“Is alright, Taehyung ah. Is actually like this, Yijung ah. We need you to show your power to PD nim and manager hyungs to prove you can be our bodyguard and make it as a reason to stay.” Namjoon hyung pat my back to comfort me and even help me to tell her the whole reason.

She looks at me and Namjoon hyung. Worry that she couldn’t do it.

I’m ready to accept her reject; I know this is too much for her. Maybe we can send her to my parent’s house then we can visit her sometimes. This is the solution I have now.

“Is alright, i- if you don’t want to show, we can actually-”

“Okay…” She whispers.

“Huh? A- are you serious?” I confirm with her. She nods.

“Well, then… let’s go.” Namjoon hyung bring us back to the meeting room.

Every one of them was there like just now and waiting for us.

“Erm… Yeoreobun (everyone) , this is my cousin, Kim Yijung.” I introduce her. She bows to them politely.

“Whoa.. She looks like Taehyung.” “But she’s a marvel right?” “She seems like not suitable to be a bodyguard.” I heard a lot of whisper in the meeting room after they sees her.

“ Ahem… So.. Yijung sshi. I heard the boys about you just now. I actually disagree about their proposal about it WHICH it will be a conflict on their career. I can let you stay but with a condition of course. If you can prove yourself that your power can enough to protect our boys.” PD nim directly straight to the point.

 

Yijung POV:

Taehyung oppa give me a worried look.

I understand that they want me to stay like what grandpa told me. I know I can do it.

I nod and slowly to form my own power on my palm.

After a few seconds, a beautiful blue crystal form on my palm and everyone was so shock and all their attention was on my power.

Actually is quite hard for me to maintain my own power for so long because I’m not as good as I used to form long time ago.

“Ahem.. What a nice power you have but can it be attack or something else?” The man who so called their PD nim seems like doesn’t believe me.

I slowly put my crystal on the empty glass near around me. It stated to form a round protection on the glass like a protection shield.

As I clenched fist on top of the glass, it smash into broken glass and it flew everywhere.

“Arrgh!!” Seems like I’m already scare them. I quickly form back my power to gather back the shred on the table.

“M- mianhae.” After I done, I quickly stand behind Taehyung oppa.

I was scare and worried if I hurt anyone of them because none of them speak out.

“T- That’s incredible.” One of their managers said.

“PD nim, I don’t think this is a problem for her as the bodyguard.” Another manager sat beside Jungkook said.

“Right, but I need some space to discuss about to Namjoon, staff and manager. You may dismiss now.” PD nim said.

“I’ll take her with us, PD nim. Kamsahamnida, PD nim.” Taehyung oppa bow to PD nim and quickly brings me out from the meeting room and back to Namjoon’s studio.

“Huff… You really give me a heart attack, Yijung ah! You’re really incredible!!” Taehyung oppa smiles at me.

“Yah, Kim Taehyung! Why did you run out so fast?” Jimin oppa appear behind me and gave a light punch on Taehyung oppa.

“Yijung ah! You really did a great job! Do you see the staff’s face? Their jaws were all fell down!” Hoseok oppa said.

“Yeah! Even manager hyung was so impressed of it!” Jungkook was so excited to speak about the managers.

“Nice one, Yijung.” Yoongi oppa praised me behind there.

I shyly smiles at them and sat on the sofa and sip back the forgotten boba tea I left just now.

“Yijung ah, I know you’re the best right? Can you teach me the power just now?” Jimin oppa suddenly sat beside me and beg.

“Yah, Jimin ah, are you insane? You’re not a marvel. Even my precious cousin teaches you up to 100 times, you won’t be able to learn.” Taehyung sat another sofa beside there and mock at his friend.

“Yeah hyung, your imagination is too far. You should come back to reality.” Jungkook laugh at him and open the sandwiches to eat.

“You little punks, I know that alright. I’m not stupid. But at least I wanted to try.” Jimin oppa pout and mad at them.

“You got nothing even you try…” Yoongi oppa lie on the sofa and reply Jimin oppa with his eyes closed.

“Hyung!! Not you too!” Jimin oppa whine at Yoongi oppa.

 But Yoongi oppa just drift off to sleep without saying anything back.

Suddenly, the door opens again…

Namjoon oppa came in…

“Guys! We have a news here…”