Chapter 9

My cousin sister is a Marvel?

No one POV:

 

“Y-Yihyung Oppa?”

Yijung can’t believe herself that her passed away brother is still alive.

In front of her.

Yet, he still looks the same.

Same look, same hair style, same clothes like last time Yijung meet him before he passed away.

She rubbed her eyes again and define that the person in front her is actually her real, alive twin.

Yihyung smiles at her and her hair messy.

When Yihyung mess up her hair, she will always fight with him until he surrenders.

But this time, she fixes her eyes on him and carefully figures her own twin.

She afraid that the guy in front of her is her cousin, Taehyung not Yihyung.

“Ani, y- you are Tae- Taehyung?” She simply blunts a word to correct herself.

“Yah, Kim Yijung. How did you cannot differentiate your own brother and your cousin, huh? Look at my eyes, silly.”

Yihyung knuckles her head and mess up her hair more. As Yijung check that her brother who has a unique blue and purple eyes.

“Im- impossible. You- Aren’t you’re d- dead? What? I mean h- how?”

Somehow she doesn’t believe her own eyes.

Yihyung smiles sadly and smooth back her hair again.

“Yijung ah, I don’t have enough time to talk so much to you.”

Right now, her eyes were full of tears.

“What do you mean don’t have enough time? You’re here with me, aren’t you?” She pulls his sleeve and doesn’t want to let go.

She knows if she let go, Yihyung will disappear again.

“Listen, baby sis. Listen carefully.”

He touches her cheeks gently and wipe off her almost fall tears away.

“I know how hard you had gone through in these years. I know everything here, ok? Right now, you have to learn how to live happily by yourself.”

“No! Not without you oppa!” Yijung finally burst her tears out.

“You can, Yijung. You have to do this, alright. For me, for dad and mom. We want to see you live happily here. Open your heart, accept a new life here.”

Yihyung tries to console his twin so he could really rest in peace.

“Why can’t you live together with me? I miss you so so much, oppa.”

Yijung hugs Yihyung while crying on him.

“Come on baby sis, don’t be a cry baby. You’re a grown up girl already right?”

“……”

Yijung doesn’t want to face him and hugs him even tighter.

“Listen carefully, Kim Yijung. I only tell you this time.”

He pulls his sister away and looks at her teary eyes.

“This is my stud earrings. I want you to put one on your own and gave another one to Taehyung hyung. Never ever put it down, arasso?”

He shows the earrings to her and put one on her right ear carefully while he put another one on her palm.

“Although I can’t always be your side but at least my earrings might become useful in the future.”

She doesn’t understand what will it be ‘useful’ but she just wants her brother to stay.

“My time had arrive, Jung ah. I have to go now.” He her head for the last time and left the bed.

“No, please! Please don’t leave me alone again.” She quickly holds his hands to stop him.

“Jung ah, we’ll meet again next time, alright! Promise me, you’ll be better I see you the next time.”

He slowly unlooses her hands and gives her a last kiss on her forehead.

Yijung closes her eyes and her tears fall nonstop.

Once she closes her eyes, she feel herself was falling into the darkness again.

 

 

 

“Yijung ah.. Yijung ah..”

She heard someone was calling her name but she doesn’t want to open her eyes.

“Wake up, Yijung ah.”

After a few minutes, she slowly opens her eyes.

She saw Taehyung and Jimin were waking her up in her own room.

“Are you alright? We heard you’re crying beside our room.” Taehyung was so worried.

She looks at them and nodded while wipe off her tears quickly.

“Do you know you had sleep for two days?” Jimin said.

*Two days?* Yijung widen her eyes and startle that she just met her brother for a few minutes but she had already sleeps in two days straight.

“Do you not feeling well? Or you need to see doctor now?” Taehyung asked.

“N- no, I’m ok. For now.” Yijung reply.

Right now, two of them were stunned because they never hear Yijung talks to them, not even a voice.

“Y- you talk, YOU FINALLY CAN TALK NOW!” Both of them yell happily.

“Call my name, ani. Call me Taehyung oppa.”

“Ani, me first. Call me Jimin oppa.”

“Yah, she’s my cousin, Park Jimin. Of course she has to call me first, right, Yijung ah?”

Taehyung start to ‘fight’ with Jimin.

“YAH! I’m older, so she has to call me FIRST. And who said you can call my full name, KIM TAEHYUNG?!” He pouts and replies.

 “ANI! I’m more HANDSOME and CUTER than you so she has to-”

“YAH!!! SHUT THE FxxK UP AND LET ME SLEEP WILL YOU?”

They didn’t realize their voices are too loud and makes Yoongi who is sleeping at the next door yells at them angrily in his room.

“Uh Ohh..” They quickly cover their mouth as they forgot Yoongi have a bad attitude when comes to sleep.

Three of them keep quiet and make the scene more awkward after scolded by Yoongi.

“Err.. I bet you’re thirsty. I’ll get some water for you.” Jimin knows that they need some private time for siblings bounding so he left them in the room and closes the door quietly for not waking his hyungs again.

“Are you really alright? We are so worried here. Even grandpa wakes you up for few times but you’re still asleep.” Taehyung ask again to confirm his baby cousin is 100% alright.

“Y- Yes, I am.”

Taehyung looks at her pale face and suddenly he saw something on her right ear.

“Nice earpiece, you have.” His attention was all on her purple earpiece and he touches it unconsciously.

He feels the earpiece attracted his so much and he couldn’t move his eyes away from it.

Yijung moves backward from him. She can stay with him like this but not skinship.

Although she douche away from him but Taehyung doesn’t move at all.

“Taehyung o- oppa?” She tries to call his name but he didn’t reply her by keep an eye on the earpiece she has.

Yijung feels that she was still holding another earpiece she has from her own twin.

She put on the other earpiece on his left ear.

As she put on the earpiece, Taehyung seems like wake up from the unconscious mind.

“Huh? What’s this?” He touches his left ear with the earpiece on it.

“Don’t take it out.” She told him with a serious tone.

“T- Thanks. But what if I need to put on other earrings for my performance?”

“NEVER! Never take it out.” She doesn’t care all of it because Yihyung told her not to take out whenever is it.

“Alright, I’ll accept it as our first gift and I promise never ever take it out.” Taehyung smiles happily because he thinks that this is the first gift that Yijung gaves him.

She looks at his happy face and she thought of her brother while she actually smiles a bit.

 

Yijung POV:

*At least he accept the gift from Yihyung oppa, it really looks like it found a new owner but why Yihyung oppa gave it to me as well?*

Knock. Knock.

“Sorry for interrupt your sibling bounding time, but your grandpa needs all of us in the living room now. ” Jin oppa opens the door and told us to gather in the living room.

We nod and went to the living room together.

As we were there, all of them sitting on the sofa or floor, waiting for us.

“Do you feel better?” Grandpa asks.

“Y- yes, hallaboji.” I reply him and sat beside him.

All of them were shock because of my action. I always nod or shake my head for reply but this time I choose to talk.

“Great. Yijung ah, is your… is your power back?”

I don’t know how to reply his question because my power is not stable.

“I don’t know, hallaboji.”

All of them look at me and none of them dare to speak a word.

‘sigh’ Grandpa doesn’t look at me but nod.

As I can see, he looks sad.

“Hallaboji.”

Before he could leave, I stop him for ready to letting him to know the truth of the death of my parents and Yihyung oppa.

“Hallaboji, I- I wanted to say about my parents and my twin brother’s death.”

I don’t dare to look at him because I know is actually is my entire fault.

“I- is my fault, hallaboji. I, I’m the one who made them dead.”

I realize my voice is shacking.

“What? What do you mean is your fault?”

“My parents… They protect me from the mission. They knock me off and hide me while they face the attack for me.”

“Is not your fault, Yijung ah. This is what every parent would do.” Grandpa said it calmly.

“B- but…”

“How I wish I can protect my son from the military as well but now they had done the best choice to protect you from the death.”

“They shouldn’t die in the mission. I rather save their lives than they leave me alone here.” My voice is shakier than just now.

“None of the people would let each other die or leave in the situation. This is call ‘LOVE’. They want you to stay alive and freedom so they pay their life to the death.” Namjoon suddenly said.

“But how about my brother? He did the same like my parents but what he did not do is knock me off. I was fool and coward. I couldn’t save his life and – and… what I can see is only he was killed… In front of me.”

I couldn’t stay calm anymore and I burst my tears out again. I cover my face and cry.

“He… he could ran away without me. He can stay… alive… he was cover… in the blood…”

“Shhh.. is okay, everything is the past..” I feel Taehyung oppa hug me and try to calm me down but I couldn’t stop my sadness.

Every one of us stays in the sadness scene and keeps quiet to let me burst out all my story and sadness from my bottom of my heart.

This is the first time I burst out all from them which I never do it from my life.

 

Namjoon POV:

I hate the bad scene here but I feel sorry for Yijung.

She has a bad life and suffers a lot before she was released.

Compared to us, we are just a kid living in the comfort and safety zone.

After Taehyung send her back to her room, all of us were dismiss but none of us move away.

Suddenly…

*Phone rang*

, why is my phone ringing in this kind of awkward scene?

I quickly pick up my phone and went out from the living room.

My phone screen shows PD nim’s name and number and I pick up his call.

“Yoboseyo? Deh, PD nim.”

.

.

.

.

.