Chapter 15

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Café

 

Sunggyu knew it’s his fault Myungsoo was mistaken by his boyfriend, how dare he enjoy his love life while his cousin is miserable because of him. And no one knows how to talk things out with Sungyeol other than him.

“He lied to me Gyu.”

“We asked him to do it for us, it’s not his fault, and you know it.”

“You think I don’t know that! But when I asked him the day I discovered he continued to lie.”

“Ani, I lied for him I answered on his behalf.”

That’s right, Myungsoo reminded silent, “You idiot!!” Sungyeol smacked Sunggyu’s head, “I fought with my adorable boyfriend because of you!!”

“Stop hitting me!!! It hurts~~~.”

Sunggyu held his stomach and groaned silently not to scare his friend, but it didn’t pass by the tallboy, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry are you hurt, Gyugyu? Hyung is going to kill me; he warned me not to hurt you.”

“A-Ani, it’s not because of you- Ahh- hurts- it hurts.”

“Omg, what do I do!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“I don’t- know- I’m scared- ahh.”

“What do I do!!! Who should I call!! Should I take you home or hospital?????”

“You idiot don’t freak out and do something!!!”

“Sunggyu, Sungyeol” To their luck Heechul just entered the café and noticed that Sunggyu is in pain, “Sunggyu, are you okay? What happened?”

“Professor” Sungyeol bowed, “He is not, please help us.”

Heechul carried Sunggyu, “Call your brother, tell him to meet us at the hospital.”

“Professor I can walk- ahh-”

“Shut up, Woohyun will understand, how can you think of him at this situation!”

 

 

Kim House

 

Thankfully Sunggyu’s pain subsided in the car, and there was no need to pass by the hospital, Mrs Kim assured them that it’s because he drinks a lot of coffee and not eating well, for god sake Sunggyu is not behaving like a pregnant person.

I received the scariest call from my brother telling me about my boy’s pain, so I made sure to stay on the line with him talking to Sunggyu on his way to the hospital when he said he felt better and wanted to go home.

And here is my boy curled on the sofa next to his father and of course his mother nagging on his head not caring that his professor – my friend – is still here, which I find it adorable.

“Hello everyone” Woohyun greeted Mrs Kim, “How are you, Auntie?”

“Not good because of this boy!!!”

My boy cutely got up from the couch and hugged me, now how can I be mad at him HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!

“Make her stop Ajusshi~~~.”

“Honey, why don’t we talk about it later?”, Mr Kim tried to calm his wife; they have a stranger sitting with them.

“It’s your fault he doesn’t listen, don’t encourage him!!!!”

“Babe, she is just worried about you.”

“Thank you Woohyun, finally someone reasonable here!!!”

“AJUSSHI~~~.”

Woohyun squeezed Sunggyu into a hug and whispered making sure no one hears him, “I love you” he then thanked his friend for helping his boy, “Thank you, Heechul.”

“I didn’t do anything” Heechul stood up and bowed, “I must leave now.”

“No, no stay for dinner” Mrs Kim gestured for Mr Kim to join her and help to set the table and the latter did without arguing, he doesn’t want to upset his pretty wife.

I must say I’m always impressed with how Mr Kim is so patient and loving with his wife, and it always made me wonder if I will be able to do the same with Sunggyu!

Now that everyone is gone, I’ll deal with my dear friend, because I’ve heard unpleasant things from my brother- speaking about my brother where is he!!

“You!!!”

“I had to carry him I swear!!”

“And you!!!”

“Ajusshi I told him to put me down, he insisted!!”

“Yah, you were in pain” Heechul then smiled getting comfortable on the couch, “And I have no regrets, no wonder you keep him between your arms 24/7.”

“Professor~~~~~.”

“YAH!! Heechul, GET OUT.”

“Nah, I think I’m staying for food.”

If Heechul teasing me means more smiles and laughs are coming from my boy then I wouldn’t mind, did I tell you how beautiful Sunggyu’s smile???? He throws his head a little backward, and his eyes disappear whenever he smiles, a real angel.

 

Outside, Kim’s garden;

Myungsoo and Sungyeol took the swings silently without a word; it was funny how Woohyun passed by them without noticing them too worried about Sunggyu’s well-being. It made the two smile a little looking at each other, and that’s it, Myungsoo looked down as if he'd done something wrong no matter how unfair Sungyeol was to him he understands why he is upset.

“I’ve never seen my brother worried for someone like he is to Gyu.”

“Seonsaeng-nim loves Hyung.”

“And I love you” Sungyeol got off the swing and stood in front of Myungsoo, who stayed still too scared to do or say something that upset his boyfriend, “I’m sorry, you were protecting my feelings, and here I mistreated you.”

“It’s okay” Myungsoo stood up and hugged his boyfriend, “I love you, Hyung.”

“Let’s not hide things from each other.”

“Hmm, let’s do that.”

“Can I take you out for a coffee? I want to make it up to you.”

“It’s late; mom won’t allow it.”

“Let’s sneak out then” Sungyeol held Myungsoo’s hand, “Come on; she is not going to notice.”

Sunggyu walked out from the house escaping Woohyun’s and Heechul silly fight, these oldies are unstoppable!!!

“Hyung, everything okay?”

“Ani, Ajusshi is fighting with our professor.”

“Omg, don’t tell me because he carried you?”

“Yeah” Sunggyu then smacked Sungyeol’s head, “Did you apologise to my beautiful cousin?”

“Hyung!!!”

“Yeah, I did I’m trying to convince him for a quick escape.”

“Good idea, go, go I’ll cover for you.”

“Hyung, no! we don’t want to get you in trouble!!!”

“Don’t worry; I’m pregnant she can’t do a thing.”

“THANK YOU GYUGYU.”

Sunggyu chuckled sitting on the swing watching the two lovebirds leave, and by looking at them, he wondered whether he took things too fast getting himself pregnant and all, where Myungsoo and Sungyeol seem to live the moment with no worries. But here he is thinking about a baby and Woohyun’s offer to move in together; only those thoughts were interrupted by Jackson.

Jackson is their neighbour his house is right next door, “Hey.”

“Hey.”

Jackson took the other swing and joined his friend, “You’re alone, where is Sungyeol?”

“He took Myungsoo for a quick date.”

“I could do the same if you accepted my offer.”

“Jackson~~~.”

“My offer still stands, I want to date you” Jackson stood in front of Sunggyu holding his swing, “Will you at least think about it?”

Sunggyu’s eyes widened when Jackson and without warnings leaned to kiss his lips, he tried to push him, but Jackson pinned his hands only then Woohyun decided to look for Sunggyu and call him for dinner.

“Dinner is ready, Sunggyu.”

“A-Ajusshi.”

“Your friend can come too.”

“No, Jackson has to leave.”

“No, I don’t.”

“Jackson, leave now!!!”

“I would love to meet your family.”

“Jackson!!”

“And who are you?” Jackson bowed since Woohyun looked older, “Cousin? Uncle?”

“His boyfriend.”

“W-What!”

“Jackson, please leave.”

“Araso, I’m very sorry, I didn’t know.”

“Hmm, we will talk about it later.”

It amazes me sometimes how childish my boy can be, I know he didn’t initiate that kiss or even wanted to kiss his friend, but he has to learn to set the lines for his friends, first my brother controlling whom he dates and now this guy!!! Doesn’t he realise that I’m not like other boys he dated and that I’m dead serious about him!! I even proposed to show him how serious I am about our relationship; I have no intention to play around.

“Let’s go inside; I don’t want you to catch a cold.”

“Okay.”

Woohyun took off his jacket and wrapped it around the younger’s shoulders, “Make sure you wear your jacket next time.”

“Ajusshi.”

“Not now Sunggyu, I really don’t want to talk about your little adventure with your friend.”

“I just wanted to say I’m sorry.”

“Well, I know you are,” Woohyun held Sunggyu’s cold hand and smiled, “Where are my brother and your cousin? And why don’t you wear gloves? Your hands are cold.”

“They left, I’ll cover for them.”

Omg, I can’t believe him; when will he learn that he is not responsible for others!!! When will he get it!! “You’re not covering for them.”

“Ajusshi, I promised them.”

“You think you know what you’re doing, but it’s wrong!!”

“They’re my friends.”

“And you’re my boyfriend and carrying my child!!!”

“Ajusshi, what’s wrong with you?”

“You know what’s wrong with me!!”

“Is it because of that kiss? I’m sorry, you have the right to be mad.”

“NO” Woohyun’s loud voice made Sunggyu flinch and unwillingly hold the elder’s hand tight, and that made Woohyun realise his mistake, Sunggyu is still young with little experience what did he expect, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to yell.”

“It’s okay, I understand.”

“I understand you want to hide your pregnancy for the first months but you should’ve at least tells your friend you’re dating.”

“Hmm.”

I held his cold cheeks in the hope I could warm them, “I’m sorry” Woohyun pecked his lips, “I was just jealous, those lips are mine, you get that?”

“Ajusshi.”

“Yeah, babe?”

Sunggyu looked into Woohyun’s eyes, “You need to trust me.”

“Babe~~ I do trust you.”

Sunggyu shook his head removing the elder’s hands, “No, you don’t.”

“You had another guy’s lips on yours, and I'm not mad at you!! What more do you want me to do???”

“Why aren’t you mad?”

“Huh?”

“Why are you apologising for me? I’m the one who made a mistake!!!”

“Babe, are you okay?”

“No!!!! Idiot!!! You’re too scared I leave you that you choose to hold your anger inside you instead of showing it to me!”

“But I don’t want to upset you,” Woohyun said innocently

“Ajusshi, I’m telling you I will never leave you no matter what happens just let it out I don’t mind.”

“Babe, you want me to get mad at you?”

“NO!!!! God, you’re dumb.”

“Babe, wait- Aish~~ what did I do now!!!”

Sunggyu walked away from Woohyun leaving him standing in a daze, by the trust the younger meant Woohyun expressing his feelings truthfully without the fear of losing him. Woohyun doesn’t want to be hard on Sunggyu scared he’d scare him off and lose him for good, Sunggyu just wanted Woohyun to trust him that no matter what he won’t leave him.

 

Inside the house;

Now I’m too scared to say a word, Sunggyu calmly sat next to me but without even looking at me and it made me want to yell at him, he is punishing me for his mistake that brat!! I just don’t want to make him upset he’s been sensitive recently, and with pregnancy, it isn’t good for him. Is it my bad for making sure he is fine and happy!!!

“Where is Myungsoo?”

“I told him to get me coffee.”

“OMG!!! Why would you do that!!!”

“Because I want coffee.”

“Since you sent your cousin for coffee, then make sure you cover his food until he’s back.”

“I’ll do it.”

“No, you can’t cover up for all his mistakes Woohyun.”

“But Auntie-”

“Fine”

Sunggyu interrupted me and got up getting covered plates for Myungsoo’s food, no one got to comment on anything Sunggyu was close to exploding and Mrs Kim wasn’t helping at all, I don’t even know how to deal with it anymore. I still don’t like it that he is covering for his cousin and my brother and what upset me even more these two allows it.

Heechul finished his appetisers and thanked Mrs Kim for the lovely food; he excused himself to pass by his ex-husband’s house to check on his son, he always does that. Understanding his reasons Mrs Kim didn’t try to persuade him to stay longer.

“Your friend is a nice man, Woohyun" She then directed the words to Sunggyu, "You should try to find friends like Woohyun's friends mature maybe it will snap you from acting like a child.”

Sunggyu made a face after his mother’s comment and pushed his plate, “What is it, babe?”

“I’m not hungry.”

“YAH KIM SUNGGYU, EAT!!!”

“UMA, STOP YELLING AT ME!!!”

“I would IF YOU BEHAVE NORMALLY.”

Sunggyu left the table straight to his room, and I excused myself and joined my boy along with his food, hoping I understand why is he mad, or what is upsetting him, this is so hard!!!

 

Sunggyu’s room;

Without knocking I entered his room, it wasn’t locked as if he kept it that way so that I enter without asking. I found him sitting on the bed playing with his mobile like always; he just looked at me briefly when I entered the room then returned his gaze to the damn screen.

“Mind telling me what’s wrong?”

“Nothing!”

“Why did you leave the table then?”

“I’m not hungry!!” Sunggyu’s stomach made a sound, and it meant he is hungry, “That doesn’t mean anything! Don’t smile!!!!”

“Come on eat; I will not tell anyone, I promise.”

“Shut up!”

No joke, my boy was really hungry he ate the whole plate for the first time. Usually, he complains about the food or cramps, it’s a relief that he got to finish his food usually I’m worried when he sleeps without food.

 

“I don’t want to be mad at you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter