Afar

Love In Fame

Destiny really likes to fool people. I remember this line from ALSB. Yes, she's on TV with four handsome men. I know that she's so happy and enjoying everything. I can only see her from afar, be with her from afar, talk to her from afar...seeing her getting prettier from afar.

Today is my rest day. I'm currently lying in my couch, closing my eyes and feels great that I can take a nap for the whole day.

I went to fridge. Get some milk and pour it in cereals within a bowl. Watching TV would be great so I returned to my couch and opened the TV. That's how I spent the whole day. 

I checked her weibo account, she traveled, she spent her day with her brother, she went somewhere with her best friend, the most important thing is she's wearing a beautiful and sincerest smile while doing all these things. Amazing.

Me? I'm gaining popularity. Variety shows, two dramas, endorsements and more but I miss the time when we were filming the ALSB. Everything is so light especially when I was with Shen Yue. We just laugh, eat, talks a lot, tease each other and giggles.

I checked my phone, nothing. I'll contact Sun Ning.

HYT: Hey bro!

SN: Yo. What's Up?

HYT: Do you have time?

SN: About Shen Yue? No.

HYT: You're so mean.

SN: Hahahhahaha. Kidding. How's life. You're so famous. I can't reach you.

HYT: Stop it. 

SN: Shen Yue, too. She's getting popular now. No replies at all. So busy.

HYT: Yeah. You miss her, too?

SN: Of course. I miss bullying her.

HYT: Did you try asking her for a get together?

SN: Yeah. But her schedule is so full.

HYT: I see. BTW, I hope we can have time to see each other.

SN: Okay, see yah. Have a rest.

She never contacted me. Ugh. Nevermind.