Confirm

Love In Fame

"CUT." Wrap up. I can feel that Dylan is watching me and I know also that he knows that there's something going on.

"Are you okay? You've been spacing out since the time you arrived. We have so many takes, I mean the scenes and lines are not too hard but you always got it wrong. You sick?" This is what I like about him. Despite being the youngest among us, he's still the most caring and thoughtful one.

"I'm okay, rest would help. See you tom. Thank you." Maybe I'll tell him later. He nodded and I leave.

HYT: Teacher Shen.

SY: Yes?

HYT: Are you busy? Am I disturbing you?

SY: No. What is it?

HYT: I just want to clarify something.

SY: About what?

HYT: My haters are spreading false rumors about me. I never said that you're ugly. 

SY: It's okay. It doesn't bother me anyway. As long as it's not true, no need to worry.

HYT: Thanks. BTW, congrats for being the new Shan Cai. Hoping that we can hang out with you soon.

SY: Looking forward too. Thanks. 

I waited for a reply but he seems so busy. I can feel a little pain in my heart, that scandal really affect me but I believe in him. He said it himself, I'll trust him. He confirm it then that's it. 

I can still remember what my manager told me that time, "You can't meet him for  a get together or be in a show together. It's for the sake of your careers and future projects." 

I can meet Wang Zi Wei, Sun Ning or Gao Zhi Ting but not Hu Yitian. There are a lot of fans who are really into us, shipping the both of us as a couple. We only have contact in WeChat, the ALSB squad but careers made us busy. 

"Shen Yue. Hey, are you okay?" I can hear someone talking to me but I'm really not in mood. 

"Let's eat. Are you listening?" I suddenly look at the person talking. Oh, it's Darren. He's been snapping his finger the whole time.

"What?" He sighed. I know he's been there for a long time but I don't know, I don't feel like talking to anyone.

"Let's go." He suddenly grabbed my hand. We arrived at a restaurant. 

This guy is so mysterious. What is he doing?

"Dylan told me to bring you with me so you can have meal. He's so worried." So that's the reason why I'm here with this guy.

"Actually, we are worried. What's the problem?" I hesitate to tell him everything but he's so persistent.

I told him everything and I'm really thankful that someone would listen to my nonsense rants.