Hate It, Love It

Love In Fame

"Hey. Can you still make it today?" It's Dylan, the childish guy you wish you would never met in your life. He's calling me for a hundred times just to remind me that we have scenes to shoot. 

"Yeah. You don't trust me? I'll be there in 10 minutes. Bye" Okay, I'll bet he'll call after five minutes.

I really want to rest but having busy schedules and accomplishing things really makes me happy. This is my dream, I'll grab every opportunities that will be offered to me. 

I arrived after ten minutes and my stylist rush to me. Changed my clothes, put my make up and start of work.

"What's up? CC cream helps a lot huh." He's not looking at me but I'm aware that he's teasing me. He really deserves a smack. 

Darren is approaching us right now. He has this mysterious and good-looking face. He just waved at our direction and head to his stylist.

"You have crush on him?" Well, actually, I like his personality. He's really gentle and kind, too. But I don't know, maybe dating is still not in my mind. I'm very focus in my career. I did not answer him instead I just read the script for today's scene.

I saw Connor and Caesar, they're having their own scenes too. I scroll my phone and I saw a familiar name.

Hu Yitian.