~5~ First night - Sehun

Alphas - discontinued

Sehun put Luhan on his feet and the omega curiously looks around the house. It is nice but Luhan is searching for some other alpha who would hurt him.

 

"We are alone. Moreover i will kill anyone who will want to hurt you."

 

Sehun kissed forehead of the omega who looked at him with his big eyes. He takes Luhan's small hand in his and leaded him in bathroom. Sehun’s servants prepared warm bath for their alpha and Sehun sits Luhan in the warm water and jumped in too. Sehun spread his legs and pulled Luhan between his knees. Now they are face to face and Sehun starts to wash him. He is admiring every part of the omega ,kissed every delicate finger. Luhan has wounds and bruise on his porcelain white skin so Sehun called healer of his pack. Sehun then dried the omega and laid him down on the huge bed in his bedroom. Xiumin is Sehun's healer and he is proud that he can work for this alpha. He comes immediately, Xiumin was probably waiting in front of the bedroom's door until he heard Sehun inside the room. Xiumin doesn’t want to see his alpha , again.

 

Now Sehun is dressed, well he thinks that he is dressed. Sehun is wearing pair of silken pajama bottom so his muscular chest and arms are visible. He is drying his hair in front of mirror and sees that the small omega is watching him. Sehun smiled at him and Luhan's cheeks turned bright red. Xiumin is done with treating Luhan and left. He feels the bond between Sehun and Luhan.

 

Luhan silently whimpered and Sehun quickly jumped to him.

 

"Are you in pain?! Should i call Xiumin back?"

 

Luhan shakes his head no and put his hand on his stomach.

"Here. You make it better."

 

Sehun frowned but then smiled widely. He gently kissed Luhan's sunken stomach.

"Better?"

 

Luhan shakes his head no and pointed at his chest. Sehun kissed him again and then asked if he is feeling better. Luhan shakes his head no again and pointed at his lips.

 

"Ahh I am expert in treating wounds like this."

Sehun takes the omega's head between his hands and kissed Luhan on his soft lips. The omega closed his eyes in pleasure and hugs Sehun around his neck. After while Sehun pulled away because he is too hot. He wants to have with his mate but Luhan isn’t ready. Sehun will wait because for now the omega needs to heal. Maid brings bowl of hot chicken soup on tray. Sehun tucked the omega under duvets and only his head is peeking out. Then Sehun starts to feed him spoons of the soup. Luhan is eating and enjoys that the alpha is taking care of him. After such long years full of abusing he has someone who will take care of him. Luhan doesn’t want to leave this warm nest, never ever. And Sehun doesn’t  think that he would be able to live without this little omega.

 

Sehun is watching Luhan drifting to sleep and then turned into his wolf form. Maybe he is overprotective but he is scared about the omega so he curled around Luhan. Luhan instinctively hugs the warm fur and smiles from his slumber.