~3~ History

Alphas - discontinued

It is hard to explain what a mate means and it is even harder to find a mate. Mate is always an omega and when alpha finds his mate they spend rest of their lives together. Alpha is protecting his mate and omega is giving birth to their pups. The problem is that many people see omegas as mistakes. Many parents sell or kill their omega child because omegas aren’t able to work like betas. Omegas are too fragile and delicate, long times before they were treasured and now they are seen as a trash. And why?

 

More than  one hundred years ago mysterious illness attacked every pack. No one has seen something like that before. At first it looked like a common flu. Soon the ill people started to cough blood. After few days their body was rotting and they died in big pains. Suddenly someone came with idea that omegas caused the illness and started to chase and kill them. Many packs were destroyed by the illness so every one was scared that it will happen again. And because of their fear the omegas became trash of the wolf's society. The betas can give birth too but bond between beta and alpha wont be as strong as bond between omega and alpha. It isn’t the true love. Scientists found out that the illness wasn’t omega's fault but still too many people believe to the old lie.

Luckily Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Sehun are smart enough to know that omegas are treasures. Especially these three.