#FOURTEEN [the continuation]

RABBITS IN LOVE ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JungKook like the picture while waiting for the fan meeting to start..

 

When the fan meeting start he put down his phone and completely forgot to lock his phone..

 

The fans start walking to them.. A fan from Korea is the first one to go to JungKook.. she look at JungKook’s phone while JungKook is signing her phone case.. She is shock to see his wallpaper.. Its his picture kissing Dara’s cheek..

 

She smile..

 

“Oppa.. I will support u and Dara unnie..” HyeJoo *the fan’s name*.. She smile widely..

 

JungKook look at her in confusion..

 

“Ne?” JungKook..

 

She point to JungKook’s phone.. JungKook look at his phone and quickly lock it..

 

The girl chuckle..

 

JungKook clear his throat..

 

“Dont worry.. I will keep the secret.. Im so happy for u!” HyeJoo..

 

JungKook smile..

 

“Thank u..” JungKook..

 

“I hope that both of u will get married soon!! I cant wait to see the babies!! They gonna be a bunch of gorgeous baby!! Dara unnie is so pretty and u is so handsome.. The kids gonna have a great genes..” HyeJoo said excitedly..

 

JungKook laugh..

 

“We will see about that.. Thank u for ur support..” JungKook give her a candy..

 

“Annyeong!! I love u and Dara unnie!” HyeJoo said before she leave..

 

JungKook sigh in relief..

 

The fan meeting end well..

 

A week passed..

 

JungKook is doing IG live for the first time..

 

“The hyungs are all going out except Yoongie hyung.. He is sleeping in his room..” JungKook answer the fans’ question in the comments..

 

Suddenly Dara join the live make the comments section goes crazy.. JungKook clear his throat as he see Dara joining the live..

 

She then left..

 

JungKook receive a text from her on his personal phone..

 

From : Wifey <3

 

Ottokhae??? I want to join other live.. But i accidentally clicked urs..

 

JungKook chuckle..

 

“Thank u for joining me.. Im sorry that it is so short.. I will make it longer soon.. Annyeong!!” JungKook end the live and reply to Dara’s text..

 

From : Hubby <3

 

Lets meet.. Im going to ur apartment.. Wait for me~~ i love u!

 

 

While waiting for J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter