#THIRTEEN

RABBITS IN LOVE ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its only 3 days since he make his IG account but he already have 10 million followers.. Its breaking the record..

 

He is looking at Dara’s photos in her account.. Then he decided to follow her.. She becomes the fourth person he follow..

 

He post a picture of him getting ready for the interview.. With no caption and its the first picture he post.. He get a lot of comments about him following Dara and request for him to follow IU..

 

A few hours later Dara follow him back..

 

JungKook is on his way to see Dara.. He need to go to Japan in the next day..

 

He send a text to Dara as soon as he arrive at the shooting location.. This time he didnt cover the mark on his neck.. He have an evil smirk while waiting for Dara..

 

As soon as Dara enter the car.. The evil smirk is gone and was replaced with a sweet smile..

 

“U look cute with that hair colour and style..” JungKook..

 

Dara is looking at his neck..

 

“What happen to ur neck? Are u hurt?” Dara touch it softly..

 

“I dont know.. Maybe a rabbit bite it..” JungKook..

 

“Did u guys filmed with a rabbit today?” Dara..

 

“U really dont remember being a wild rabbit or a vampire last night?” JungKook..

 

“Nope.. *Dara look at her phone* WAIT *turns to JungKook in horror* I DID THIS?!” Dara..

 

JungKook laugh..

 

“No.. I did it.. My mouth can reach my neck..” JungKook said playfully..

 

Dara slap his hand..

 

“U is not allowed to enter my room now..” Dara..

 

“Waeeeee??” JungKook..

 

“Its dangerous for u.. What if i bite ur neck again and u’re found dead in my room?” Dara..

 

“U can bite me anywhere u want.. I will be in heaven..” JungKook smirk..

 

Dara slap his hand real hard..

 

JungKook laugh..

 

“Im driving right now..” JungKook..

 

They spend the day by being the most beautiful coach potatoes couple..

 

“Im going to Japan tomorrow..” JungKook said while playing with her hair as they lay on the bed..

 

Dara smile..

 

“Me too! Im going to meet Junsuke and shopping for new clothes and stuffs..” Dara said excitedly..

 

JungKook frown..

 

“U can do ur shopping here with Jjangmae hyung.. Why are u going to Japan and go shopping with that guy?” JungKook..

 

Dara look at him and chuckle.. She caress his cheek..

 

“Im just kidding.. Im going there to shoot..” Dara..

 

JungKook take her hand and hold it..

 

“Lets have a date after our schedule..” JungKook..

 

They really go out together in Japan.. Their manager are with them too..

 

Dara is playing with the Tik Tok application while waiting for their food..

 

“I dont know how to use this..” Dara pout while thinking what to do..

 

JungKook chuckle and change his seat to sit beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter