#TEN

RABBITS IN LOVE ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They both are so busy that they cant even reply to each other texts on time..

 

A month passed and a news about JungKook come out.. A female idol post a picture with JungKook and they are kissing in the picture..

 

BIGHIT denied the rumour but still fans are so mad since they are kissing in that picture.. ARMY are all going crazy and bashing the girl..

 

JungKook is really shock when he see that picture and he call Dara as fast as he can..

 

“U saw the picture?” JungKook..

 

“I saw it..” Dara said sadly..

 

“Dara..” JungKook..

 

“I need to go now..” Dara end the call.. Her voice sound like she’s crying..

 

JungKook is really stressed.. That picture is not even real.. YES.. Its not real.. It was an edited picture and why the female idol post it.. He dont know..

 

“I DONT CARE!! U RUINED HIS IMAGE AND U STILL DARE TO TALK ABOUT PROTECTING UR IDOL’S IMAGE?! I WILL SUE U IF U DIDNT MAKE AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT IN AN HOUR!!” Bang PD shout through the phone before he end the call..

 

Meanwhile BTS that just finish their concert in Taiwan is resting in their hotel room.. JungKook try to call Dara again.. After the fifth time calling her.. She still didnt answer the call..

 

In the next morning.. They took a flight straight to Singapore.. On the night of the concert.. he receive a text message from Dara..

 

FROM : Wifey`~

 

Im sorry for not answering ur call.. Im afraid.. Im afraid to know the truth.. if u dont love me anymore.. U should tell me.. I can leave.. Im sorry that i cant make u happy.. Im sorry.. Maybe its really time for us to end all this.. I will pray for ur happiness.. Annyeong..

 

JungKook’s tears fall as he read the text message.. He throw the phone to the wall make everyone in the waiting room look at him.. The hyungs rush to him..

 

“What happen?” NamJoon ask worriedly..

 

“Are u okay?” Jin..

 

“Why are u crying?” Yoongi..

 

“JungKook-ya..” Taehyung..

 

“Hyung.. I really want to see her.. I need to see her..” JungKook..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter