The Matchmakers

Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are you taking me?" Dong Wook impatiently asked Ji Hyo as she dragged him through the streets to god knows where. They had just finished sitting through an incredibly boring lecture and the second it ended Ji Hyo had started running and pulling him along with her.

"I'm taking you to the woman of your dreams!" Ji Hyo yelled between pants as they had been running for a while and Ji Hyo was getting rather tired. They arrived at a restaurant. "Hurry up, they've been waiting!" 

They ran in and finally stopped at a table where Shin Hye and Jong Kook were seated. Shin Hye barely glanced at them, before turning back to look at Jong Kook. 

"Who are you setting me up with again? The guy or the girl?" Shin Hye asked. It seemed she was genuinely curious.

"Of course I'm setting you up with Dong Wook! Ji Hyo is mine and you can't have her-" Jong Kook got up and pushed Dong Wook into his seat. 

"Wait- so you're just leaving us here?" Dong Wook asked as he turned to Ji Hyo. 

"It's your first date! Get to know each other over a meal, we'll text you later." Jong Kook replied as he took his leave with Ji Hyo, holding tightly onto her hand as they left.

"Did Shin Hye really mean that when she asked whether I was her blind date or Dong Wook was? She seemed like she was asking a genuine question." Ji Hyo pipped up as the two strolled on the sidewalk. Jong Kook nodded.

"Shin Hye's bi. She does tend to like guys more than girls though, from what I've seen. But I'm not too sure because I've made it a personal rule never to go to a club or bar with her." He explained.

"Why can't you go to clubs or bars with her?" Ji Hyo asked, confused.

"Do you know how many girls she's stolen from me? All those times I've went to the bathroom only to find out the girl I'd been chatting up went home with- yah are you jealous?" Jong Kook accused as he saw how Ji Hyo's face changed. Her lips were this close to pouting.

"I'm not jealous- I was just, thinking about how I wanted to thank Shin Hye later-"

"Because you're super jealous of those girls I was talking up?" Jong Kook interjected with a cheeky grin.

"No! Plus- those girls didn't even go home with you, they went home with Shin Hye because she's so much prettier!" Ji Hyo spat, even sticking her tongue out afterwards. She swore she could see Jong Kook's face turn red.

"Yah- do you want to go on a date with Shin Hye instead?" Jong Kook asked jealously. It was so ridiculous Ji Hyo wanted to laugh.

"Depends on where you're taking me?" She said jokingly as she squeezed Jong Kook's hand. "Oppa, you're not actually jealous are you? You know I love you..." Jong Kook took a small detour into a back alley. He kissed her hard against the wall.

Ji Hyo was shocked to feel his lips and after a while his tongue on her but she soon opened to let him in. Jong Kook's tongue played around with hers, and his teeth lightly bit her lip to . Ji Hyo ran her hands up and down his back and when they ran out of breath they slowly pulled apart for air. 

"Let's go before someone sees." Jong Kook suggested and pulled Ji Hyo out the alley as they carried on walking.

"What was that for?" Ji Hyo asked as she pressed her warm lips together. Her heart was pounding from his sudden actions. 

"Just accept that your boyfriend is a jealous man who wants to kiss you a lot? Since I am a kissing expert after all-" 

"Kissing expert?" Ji Hyo interjected in disgust. "Where'd you get that idea?" 

Jong Kook chuckled. "Well, let's just say Dong Wook has a very interesting video to show you." 

Jong Kook stopped walking in front of an Italian restaurant. "I know you've been curious about where we were going. Well, we're having lunch here." 

"Wait... This is the place my sister brought me- how did you know?" Ji Hyo slowly recognized the place after Jong Kook asked for two seats and they were escorted in.

"It is? Well, I hope we have a good time here that makes up for the bad time you spent with her then." Jong Kook said with a warm smile directed at his girlfriend. Ji Hyo's cheeks blushed a mellow pink as they sat down.

"I remember the food coming in really small portions the last time. I hope this meal will make me full..." Ji Hyo lamented as they took their seats.

"We'll just get it in 'large' then." Jong Kook said after he picked up the menu.

"There's a 'large'?" Ji Hyo asked as she picked up another menu to check. There really was. Ah, Ji Ri must have ordered everything in the 'small' portion. 

"Are you sure you've been to this restaurant?" Jong Kook teased as he tried to decide what he'd like to eat. 

"Yah! Don't you remember me telling you that Ji Ri ordered everything?" 

"But that didn't mean you weren't allowed to look at the menu!" 

"That's because my mind was too preoccupied to care!" Ji Hyo retorted.

"With what?"

"With you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter