7 Naughty Vampires!!!

7 Naughty Vampires!!!

 

Normal POV

 

“Yaaaah~~!” Kevin slurred in his sleep as his hyung poked his cheeks.

 

“What?” Heechul asked while continuously poking the others’ cheeks.

 

“Stop poking meee!!! I’m sleepingggg!!!” the younger whined. Heechul abruptly stopped and proceed to the crazy bunny next to Kevin---SUNGMIN.

 

“Sungmin-ah~~!!! Play with your hyung! Heebum got confiscated by that stupid professor and I have nothing to dooo!!!!”

 

“Okaaaayyy!!!! Let’s play… rock paper scissors!!!” Sungmin chirped and Heechul just rolled his eyes.

 

“Whatever…Just play by yourself,” Heechul said in a monotone voice. (-_-)

 

“Kangin-ah!! Did you let Sungmin have his jars of chocolates?! Look! He is CRAZYYY!!!! ” Heechul fanned himself as he look at Sungmin that is now talking to his stuffed bunny.

 

“You know, Mr. Fluffy, they do not care for meee!!! I just want to spend my WHOLE time with you guys and they already misunderstand me! Saying that I’m crazy and stuffs,” Sungmin whispered to his bunnies. Heechul stared in disbelief to his dongsaeng’s craziness!

 

‘Argh!!! Seriously, when you come back to your real self, I’m going to punish you, Sungmin-ah!!’ the eldest thought.

 

 

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

 

Tch. Are you wondering what we are? Well, we’re just royal vampires as you can see, BROTHERS to be exact. There ar no interesting stuffs in our mansion. Rooms full of cute and pink things---especially Heechul, Sungmin and Kevin’s room. Kangin’s room that is full with tough things like swords. Donghae’s room is full of women’s pictures. My room, well, it is full of color white! Then the theme is about nature, so, I really really really really LOVE my room!!!! Then, Yoochun’s room, uh, let’s just say that he is a very calm and a shy-type person. Actually, he is the opposite of us all.

 

Our mother and father is King Taemin and Queen Amber. They really suited each other’s lack of ability about doing something. 

 

“Yah! Jaejoong-ah! Come over here~~. Appa has something to tell you!” Heechul hyung shouted.

 

“Aigoo. Arasso. Comingggg~~!!!!” and then I ran to Appa’s room.

 

END OF JAEJOONG'S POV

 

 

 

DONGHAE's POV

 

She’s such a ! Look at how she exposed her plump ! I mean…WOW!!!! *smirks* This is going to be interesting. The more flirt a girl is…the yummier they can be. Aigoo. Lee Donghae!!!! You’re such a playboy!!!! But who cares?! She hurts me!!!! I won't let anyone to enter my broken heart ever again!!! They are all the same... clinging to you just because of your popularity then the next minute you will find them already in someone else's pants just because you're not that popular anymore. Sheesh! I already talked a lot!!

 

================

 

AN:

 

Sorry if it is too short. ^__^"  Don't worry I will make my next updates much longer! smiley Also, sorry if the other characters are not yet revealed! Hehe. You will know Donghae's ex-girlfriend soon~~ ^__^ Hehehe. 

 

Comments are loved~~!!!!

By the way.... THANK YOU, READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!

Kamsahamnida!!!! :)