Chapter 23

Baby Lix

Changbin POV.
I groaned when I woke up, I think I never slept that bad like I did today. Not only did I go to sleep late yesterday and had to wake up in the middle of the night to calm Felix down, no the little rascal was trashing around on the bed all the night in his sleep and it disturbed me so much. 

I rubbed my eyes and looked to the side to see Felix soundly asleep snuggled up in the sheets, still with his pacifier between his lips, but when I glanced next to Felix, I actually expected to see Chan there as well, but he wasn't there anymore. "Probably producing another track right now, like always" I sighed and gave Felix a sweet kiss on the cheek before I put my sweats on and walked into the kitchen. 

Woojin was already cooking something for breakfast while humming to our song grow up. "Why are you already up Changbin?" Woojin asked me with his honey voice and interrupted his humming session for me. "I don't know, I didn't even sleep well this night." The look in Woojin's face told me that he was worried. He glanced at me for a second before he spoke up again "Oh, why is that, are you sick or is something bothering you?" I sighed and sat down at the table. "Felix had some nightmare and wanted to sleep with Chan and me in one room, but in the night, he was only trashing around that I couldn't sleep at all, I just hope that Felix won't be little today, I think I can't handle a little whiny Felix right now." Woojin put an encouraging arm around me "I can take care of him as well Changbin, even the others can." A loud yawn got my full attention. Chan is standing infront of the kitchen and rubs his face. He looks just exhausted as I. "Morning." Our eldest greeted our leader "I heard what happened from Changbin, so I know that the reason for your tired state isn't your midnight producing session, for once." "You can't blame me for being the most creative in a plane and in the middle of the night." Chan tried to defence himself. Woojin smiled and told him to wake up the others but before he could go upstairs, quick steps could be heard. Suddenly I felt some tiny hands embracing me. "Dwaddy! I miss chu" Felix was still little. "Oh I thought I would let my baby sleep a little bit more." I said but it sound more cold hearted than I actually expected. Felix didn't let go of me he even started to poke my sides when I talked to Woojin and Chan. "Dwaddy!" "Dwaddy wook" "Dwaddy !" 

I need a pause from little Felix. I felt that Woojin sensed that I couldn't handle Felix right now, thats why he told Felix to help him with the plates and prepare the table. 

"Bwut I wan be wif Binni!" Felix whined and stomped his feet. Chan looked sternly at Felix "Go be a good boy Lix and help Woojin with the table. I have to talk with Changbin he will be right back okey Lix ." Felix pouted and stomped his feet all the way down when he followed Woojin. 

I sat down in the livingroom and thought about some new lyrics, I wrote my ideas down in my lyrics book and hummed the melody Chan showed me for the new song. But then I felt a tug on my arm. "Dwaddy I wan pway!" I ruffled his hair "Lix I can't you see I'm working." I thought he would leave but no. "Dwaddy!" "Dwaddy!" Again a tug on my arm and again a poke on my cheek "Dwaddy!" I snapped "What !" Felix giggled "notin I wike two caw chu Dwaddy!" I rolled my eyes and put my earphones in to listen to Jisungs recording. But then I felt Felix taking them out from my ear and put them in his ears. "Uh twoo wloud!" I snatched them away and told Felix to be quiet or play alone with his stuffie, I was still tired. But Little Lix had something different on his mind, when I was focused on the laptop beside me Felix sneakly took my notebook away. After a while I wanted to write some lyrics down but couldn't find my notebook. That was till Felix jumped happily to me. "Wook Dwaddy I hepwed chu!" He smiled and showed some scribbled words with hearts and flowers over the notes I made. "LEE YONGBOK!" Felix started to pout. "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" I grabbed after my notebook and looked at the flowers and random words like Dwaddy, Fwuffy, Wove that were all over my new lyrics. "I hepwed chu wif wywics." Chan came to us and sat down next to Lix. "Baby, you're little you shouldn't help with Daddys work okey, go and play with the others, Jeongin was already waiting for you. Felix nodded and skipped towards Jeongins room.


"I can see that something is bothering you, do you want to talk?" Chan asked me, I hesitated first but after he put a encouraging hand on my shoulder I poured out my feelings. 

"God Chan, it's just... Felix is constantly Little for 6 Days already, I thought that I could handle him but..." I stopped and looked at Chan his eyes were filled with sympathy so I continued. " He always wants to be around with me, play some games... I can't even write any lyrics anymore Chan, he is really a handful to handle and I think that I just need a break from his littlespace today... really just today I'm so tired and I know that you're too so-." Chan nodded amd squeezed my shoulder " It's alright Changbin, no one expects you to take care of him alone, you have us and we will take care of him today so you will have a break Bin, don't worry." I thanked him.

~~~ 

"Daddy, cwan I swit wif chu on wlap?" Just as I wanted to answer Chan lifted the little up and sat him down on his own lap. I wanted to protest because he is my boyfriend, but then I thought about the talk with chan, that I wanted a break. "Bwut chu no Daddy, chu Channi Hywungi." Little Felix said when he looked up at the leader. "So does that mean that you doesn't like me ?!" Chan said playfully angry and tickled my boyfriend on his lap. He giggled and squirmed on his lap. "Fewix woves chu too hywungi." Felix said cutely and wrapped his arms around Chans hands whose were on Felixs waist. "I hungwy!" Again I wanted to answer that he can come to me so I can feed him, but Chan was quicker and fed him already. „Okey so 3Racha will work today at the studio.“ Chan announced and Felix was pouting „I wan come wif chu Dwaddy!“ Felix whined and looked at me across from the table. „Felix no, we have to work we can't play with you there.“ I said softly. „You can play with us Lix.“ Jeongin said happily but Felix whined „Nu uh I wan pway wif Dwaddy.“ 
Changbin had his jacket on and wanted to walk out but Felix ran up to him and hugged him „I wan go two.“ I shook my head "Sorry Babyboy." Felix stomped with his feet. "Bwu-" „No but's Lix, he said it already, No means No.“ Hyunjin said and lifted the younger up, Changbin wanted to say, that he will stay at the dorm with Felix when he saw the grabby hands Felix made, with glassy eyes already. But Jisung dragged him out and Changbin totally forgot the goodbye Kiss, he always gives Felix on his temple when he goes out. But Felix didn't forgot it, he loved it when Changbin kisses his temple,he always feels loved, cherished and safe. So it made him really upset that Changbin didn't gave him one today. „C'mere Lix, look Octonauts are palying.“ Seungmin said and gestured to Hyunjin to carry the little one into the living room.

After 8 hours, Woojin wanted to put the little into his bed, but Felix insisted to wait for his daddy. Woojin walked to Felix who was sitting on the floor. „Lix come on you're Daddy will come really late but you Baby need to sleep now.“ Minho walked over and showed the little his favorite bed story book. „Let's go Lix, the princess and fluffy are already waiting for you baby.“ Just when Minho tried to grab gently after Felixs hand to lead him to his room, tears slowly made his way down Felixs face. 
" I wan Dwaddy !" Felix cried and throws a tantrum. " I wan Dwaddy! DWADDY !" The little sits on the floor and kicks with his feets the air while Throwing his blocks around. Minho crouches down "Felix your daddy will come later, he will be proud when you're already in your bed whitout his help, like a big boy hmm" But Felix wasn't having it so he quickly stood up and ran upstairs and yelled. „I NO big boy, I wittle boy an nweed dwaddy!" The door was slammed shut, he would probably get punished for it because Chan hates the sound when a door gets slammed shut, but Chan wasn't here and the little didn't care right now, he only wants Changbin right now. 

Felix crawled to fluffy and hugged his stuffed bunny that Woojin stitched together. "Fwuffy, Lwixxie wan dwaddy but Hyungis no wan me gwo two Dwaddy." In his imagination fluffy told him to sneak out and go to the studio." Felix hugged his stuffed Bunny and nodded. 


While Felix made his way to the studio 3Racha got a message from Minho.

"Minho send me a message that Felix is crying and throws a tantrum and is now in his room because he can't see his Daddy." Changbin felt guilty when he heard that his baby is crying because of him but when he heard the word 'Daddy' he felt a pang in his chest and the urge to engful his baby in a hug was almost unbearable. He needs his baby Lix, how could he think he needs a break from this tinyadorablekoalababy aka his boyfriend. 

"Why are you even avoiding him ? I mean why won't the others let him go to you ?" Jisung asked. Changbin groaned "Well you see he was in his littlespace for whole 6 days already and he is a handful to handle always asks for hugs and attention I couldn't concentrate on new lyrics, so I asked Chan for a break from Felix... but it was a mistake a really big mistake, I miss him and it makes me upset to hear that he is crying and throwing a tantrum just because of me, god I can't even think about a good lyrics because Felix is on my mind right now, I want to cuddle him, draw with him and just look at his adorable cute face when he is playing blocks.“ Changbin angrily ruffles his hair out of anger. But all three boys didn't knew that someone heard the conversation but not fully. 
Felix heard Changbin and how he really thinks about the littlespace thing and ran away before he could hear everything out. He only listened till Changbin said 'I need a break from little Felix' And it hurt the little so much „Dwaddy think I clingy an noisy a-an-“ tears streamed down the littles face the beautiful drawn picture for his daddy tightly clasped in his grip. „Dwaddy no wove me, Dwaddy wif weave lwixxie.“ He slumped down against a brick wall, chocked sobs left his lips and made it hard to breath normally. He looked at his picture he drew for his daddy and ripped it in the middle so Changbin was on one side and Felix was on the other side. He tossed the side away where he draw himself but put the other half of Changbin in his pocket. 

Felixs handy rung and the little begun to cry even more ^Daddy 💕^ was shown on his display, he declined the call and put his phone in his pocket. He walked back to the dorm still with tear filled eyes. When he opened  the door, Seungmin and Woojin came to him. “Felix you know that you only can go outside if-“ Woojin stopped talking when he saw the state of Felix, puffy red eyes, ragged breathing and shivering. „Oh Fe-„ Seungmin was a bit surprised when the blonde aussie fell into his arms and cried. „“Lix baby, what happened ?“ Felix shook his head, he doesn't want to talk about it. He began to shiver even more and his breathing quickened. „Shh, Baby you need to breath.“ Woojin picked the little up and placed him on his hip and put Felixs head on his shoulder. „Shh everythings alright Lix, shh calm down baby, slow deep breaths.“ Jeongin came downstairs with Felixs favourite pacifier „look Felix your favourite paci, the one that you got from your Daddy.“ Felix grabbed after it but threw the shiny pacifier across the room with so much force that one side broke. „Oh no.“ Woojin bounced the little on his hip and walked through their dorm so the little will calm down but Felix was even after 40min still crying. „Do you want your other paci Baby?“ Felix nodded his cries died a bit down only sniffles could be heard. Minho came downstairs with Felixs other pacifier the one he got from Jisung, pink with some small white and yellow dots on it. Felix hesitantly opened his mouth and soon he felt a little bit more calm. This will be the last time he will on a pacifier he said to himself, started to on his pacifier and laid his head again on Woojins shoulder down. Hyunjin and Jeongin put a blanket and some pillows on the floor in the livingroom. Minho changed the little into a cute baby pink onesie with fluffy ears on the hood and put some white fluffy socks on his feet. Felix loves when he gets babied he can really destress and just calm down but if Changbin is really so bothered by his littlespace side than he will stop it, for his love. His eyes filled again with tears „Oh fe don't cry your eyes will only hurt afterwards.“ Hyunjin said while he buttened up the onesie and put him on the blanket in the middle of the room. „Cwan I haf Fwuffy?“ Seungmin cooed at his hyung and brought him his pink bunny which the blonde aussie imidiatedly hugged and didn't let go. 
The door opened and Changbin, Jisung and Chan came in laughing about a joke that Jisung told them. „You should maybe go to Lix, he was crying all the time, he looks hurt he even threw his favourite paci on the floor and it broke.“ Jeongin told him and lead Changbin into the livingroom. Changbins heart broke when he saw his little boyfriend with red puffy eyes tear streaked cheeks and a hurt look on his face. „Oh babyboy-„ Felixs chocked sobs came back his whole body was wrecked with the sobs. Changbin wanted to lift him up but Felix crawled to Minho who is sitting on the blanket. „Shh lix, it's okey shh.“ Minho over the littles back while he whisperes sweet nothings which will calm Felix down. „What happened ?“ Changbin asks his voice full with worry. „We don't know he cried while you were away and asked after you then he came back from outside and was devastated, tears streaming down ragged breathing but he didn't told us why and now he is literally pushing you away.“ Seungmin explained.


~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okey as an apology for my late update it's a really long chapter sowwyyy! But I will try to update more ^-^ and request are always appreaciated ♡