Chapter 13

Baby Lix

No one POV.
Everyone in the practice room was panting while dancing to the song they choose for their MAMA performance in Japan, over and over again. The choreography was sharp and difficult, they wanted to show their fans a great performance. Chan was sitting right infront of the members and watched every single step with narrowed eyes. 

"Felix, turn your head to the beat and with a bit more power. Look at Hyunjin how he is doing it. It's more precisely than yours. And you're in the center at this part." Chan pointed out.

Hyunjin immediately went to Felixs side and showed him, how to do the move. 

"Okey, we will do a 15minutes break." Chan announced and walked to the young aussie. "Can we talk ?" Felix nodded hesitantly, he was scared to get yelled at or get more criticism. 

Chan lead him to the 3racha producing room and motioned for Felix to sit down, while he closes the door. Felix was nervous, he expected Chan to point more mistakes out, when he sat right infront of him, on his chair. "Are you having any troubles?" Felix looked up from his lap to meet the concerned eyes from his leader. He shook his head. "You aren't really focused when we are practicing, Changbin told me that your rap lesson with him was the same, you always seem so distracted.... does it have something to do, with you being so deep in your head space last week ?" Felix quickly avoided Chans haunting eyes and the latter knew that something bothers the younger. He laid his hand on Felixs shoulder so the younger will look up, but Felixs eyes began to get glossy, he didn't moved his head up, he didn't wanted to look at Chan right now. He knows that his leader is hurt now, because Felix didn't told his leader about the problems he has.

"Felix, you know you can always talk to us about everything, we will listen. Trust us, me, I'm your leader and your friend. We are a family Lix, If you have problems than tell us we will find a solution, together. We are here for you." Chan told Felix in english, so the younger will understand everything he said. 

Felix was silent only tears were falling on his joggings. When Felix started to sniffle Chan moved closer and put his arm around Felixs shoulders and with the other he patted the youngers back to calm him down. 

"I- I'm sorry th- that I didn't said a-anything." Chan gave Felix a tissue and got back to his previous position and Felixs back up and down. "Do you want to tell me, I mean of course I don't want to push you but you will feel better when everything's out of your chest. Trust me." Felix sniffled once again and cleared his throat. "When I was facetiming with my mom, I heard that my father came back home from work. I asked my mom If she could give dad the phone. I missed him and wanted to see him. B-but when my dad saw me on the phone he said things- things I never wanted to hear from him." Suddenly the door got pushed open from Changbin "Yah it' s already- Felix, are you crying ?" Changbin closed the door and went to Felixs other side and crouched down. " Did Chan yell at you ?" Chan snorted "Excuse me, I am not a bad person. I didn't yelled at him." 

Chan asked Felix If Changbin should stay and he nodded. When Felix started to talk again, Changbin slipped his own hand into the youngers to reassure him "My dad asked me when I'm done with this Idol thing and will return back home to get a normal job. He told me that he doesn't even know how I got into JYP being a trainee and now being in a boygroup. It hurt me so much. I thought he is proud that we won our first rookie award I didn't expect this. He never supported my dream to be an Idol in a korean boygroup. I thought he will support me after the debut. But he never went to any concert from us." To the end Felix was a crying mess. Chan swallowed and prevent himself from crying. Changbin stood up and hugged Felix "Why didn't you told us?" Felix shrugged in Changbins embrace. "It's embarassing. A father should be proud for his son and what if you guys think like him-" But before Felix could end his sentence he got interrupted by Chan "Never, not even JYP-nim thinks so, if he would, than you wouldn't be in stray kids right now." Felix nodded. "He just wants to push you even more to be better, but he is already proud of you okey. And if he isn't than he can't see how good you are ?" Felix wiped his tears away with his sweater paws. "We will always support you Lix!" Changbin said and ruffled the youngers hair "Okey... thank you." 

Changbin and Chan hugged him for a last time and were walking to the door. But when Changbin pushed the door handle down, the other members, except Woojin and Minho were falling into the room. "Yah were you eavesdropping!" Changbin asked. Jisung stood up and scraped his neck "...Yes we were curious why you needed so long for the talk with Felix and when Changbin disappeared as well we got even more curious. Sorry Lix." 

"So you all know now ?" Hyunjin smiled half heartedly at Felix "Yeah... But Lix Chan and Changbin are right, if you hadn't any potential for an Idol than you wouldn't be one right now right ?" The others told him the same. 

Chan announced that they should go back to the dorm. He saw that Felix wasn't really motivated after the serious talk with him, to practice. And a break from dancing sounds good for everyone. So no one complained when they walked back to their dorm.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm really sorry that I didn't update for a longer time :/ next Chapter will be more fluffy and cute with little Lix ^-^