Chapter 20

Baby Lix

Thank you for the Request ♡

The boys have just performed their last song for today at music bank and are now going down the stage. The staff from Straykids were chasing them to pass them cool waterbottles or handing them a towel. "I'm tired." Minho groaned and the boys all agreed. "Well now we only have to wait for Hyunjin and than we can go back to our dorm." The leader said and slumped down in his chair.

Felix wanted to sit down on the sofa next to Changbin but the older just pulled the blonde onto his lap. Felix got shy but liked it to be so near his boyfriend. "Yah ! Just get a room you two!" Seungmin made gagging sounds and closed Jeongins eyes. Changbin just rolled his eyes and kissed Felix on the cheek, rested his chin on his shoulder and linked their fingers together. "We didn't even do anything!" 

Woojin and Chan just watched the lovey dovey couple cuddling, with proud smiles present on their faces. 

Felix turned his head to Changbin which the raven haired boy used as an opportunity to kiss the younger on the lips. "I think I forgot my backpack in the practice room." Changbin looked at the younger. "Should I go with you ?" The freckled boy shook his head. "No, I will go by myself, I know were I left my backpack so it won't be long." Felix smiled and pecked his boyfriends lips before he stood up from Changbins lap. "Be right back guys, I left my backpack in the practice room." Chan nodded and wished him good luck to find it.

The aussie went downstairs to the practice rooms and was searching for his panda backback but didn't found it yet. 'Did we maybe went to the other practice rooms ?' Felix made his way again downstairs and turned right and went again straight. Then he spotted his backpack and run into the practiceroom luckily there wasn't anyone who was practicing in it right now. "Okey and now back to the members."

Felix began to feel anxious when he was running up and down the stairs. He forgot where s are, he knew it was on the 2 floor but he doesn't know which room it was. He was looking in everyroom but in some of them were other artists resting or practicing. Felixs eyes began to be glassy when he looked into the last ones with hope to see s in there or some of there saff but no one. He was really lost and he hated the feeling to be alone. "Dwid thwey weave withwout lixxie." Were his only thoughts and he began to cry he run to an empty practice room and crawled under a table. He searched in his backpack for his phone but nothing. He pulled fluffy out and cuddled her with puffy eyes. " Chwanni and Dwaddy wouldn't wgo withwout lixxie wight ?" "Bwut thwey nwo here." He was crying so much that he didn't even heard how someone opened the door to the practice room. 

"I think we can-" Momo started but stopped when he heard some sniffles.  "Did you hear that, someone is crying in here." Tzuyu nodded and pointed to the left side "I think the sniffles are from there." Sana crouched down and saw someone under the table. "Oh Felix." They all run to him and crouched down. 
"Felix, what is wrong ?" 

"Why are you crying?" 

"Where are the others Felix?" 

"Are you hurt ?" 

Felix shook his head and wiped his tears away. But still with his favourite bunny clutched in his hand. "Lixxie wost." Chaeyoung cooed about Felixs respond. "So you are lost and can't find your members ?" Felix nodded again. Jihyo tried to coax Felix "We will find your members but don't you want to come out from their ?" Felix thought for a while but when Jihyo opened her arms Felix hesitantly went out from his hiding spot. "Hewwo." Felix said nervously and bowed. "Aww he is so cute." 

They all sat down and talked with Felix. "So where did you saw your members the last time before you left." Felix thought a bit "Waitwingwoom bwut lixxie wooked thewe. Thwey weft without lixxie." Felix started to cry again he wanted s right now. Dahyun wrapped her arms around Felix and tried to calm him down. "I wan Chwanni an Bwinni." He started to pout and rubbed his eyes. Sana tried to cheer him up and pointed at the bunny. "Who is that Felix ?" The little smiledwhen he looked at fluffy and showed her proudly to twice. "Thwats fwuffy, bwest fwiend fwom lixxie." 
"Naww, Am I your best friend too Lix ?" Felix nodded. "And me ?" Again a nod. "Chu awl lixxies bwest fwiend." Nayeon over his blonde hair "Can I get a hug ?" Felix nodded and made his way to her on tip toes.

....

Meanwhile little Felix is having fun with twice, the straykids members are in worry. "He told me, it would be quick, he knew where he left his backpack" Changbin sighed and tried to call Felix but groaned when he saw the ringing phone on the table infront of him. "But he is already 50 minutes away, what if he tripped and fell or is in his littlespace." Chan said and paced up and down the room. "I will search downstairs, you can search somewhere on this floor and someone should stay in here maybe he will come back." Chan said quickly and run downstairs. 

He looked in every empty room but nothing. He started to worry even more, when he heard the members of twice, Chan knocked on the door. 'Maybe they saw him' he thought and pushed the door handle down.

"Hey I- " but he couldn't end his sentence, because the little run up to him and hugged his leader. "Chwanni, I-I thought... weft..an lixxie awone an-" Chan over the hair from the younger and scooped him up. "It's okey baby shh everything's okey now, we would never leave you lix shh now stop crying hm? Your eyes will only hurt when you rub them all the time okey." Felix put his head on Chans shoulder and nodded. 

Sana, Momo, Dahyun and Nayeon cooed over Chan, they found it really sweet from him to talk like that with Felix.  "Oh Chan isn't only Leader but also a dad." Chan smiled at them and sat down on the floor with Felix in his lap. "Why did you never visited us with little Felix, god he is so cute." Jihyo played with Felix and the member all cooed at felixs behaviour always saying 'sowwy' when he won and Jihyo lose. "We can babysit the next time if you need someone." Momo said and reached out to Felixs cheeks. Chan chuckled "that's good to know." Felix turned his head to chan whispered into his ear "Cwan I uswe pwaci pwease?" Chan nodded and ruffled the hair from Felix before the little pitter patter run to his back pack, while Chan send a message, that he found Felix, to s.

When Felix run back to chans lap Chan noticed Felix didn't put his pacifier into his mouth so he leaned forward and whispered "Why don't you put your pacifier into your mouth angel ?" Felix whispered "I'm shwy" back. "Why is Felix shy ?" Asked Sana and Felix hid his paci behind his back. "He wants to use his pacifier but is shy." The twice member were all fussing about Felix and tried to coax him. After some coaxing and some encouraging words from Chan, Felix put his pastel pink pacifier between his lips. "Whaa Felix looks so sweet with his pacifier."
"Look at Chan how proud he is." 

Just when Chan wanted to say something the door slammed open. "Dwaddy!" Felix run to Changbin who hugged him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "You made everyone worried baby, god are you okey, are you hurt somewhere ?" Felix shook his and Changbin checked with his eyes for any scratches but sighed in relief when he couldn't found any. Just then Changbin noticed the twice members and bowed infront of them before he greeted them.  The raven haired boy linked their hands together and sat down with Felix in his lap. "Oh changlix couple !" "We knew it!" "I won the bet tzuyu now give me my money." "God your two are so cute together." 

The changlix couple got shy and Chan wanted to pull out his smartphone so badly to record this. " I think we should go now, the members send me a message that they're waiting outside for us." The members from twice all made some fake sad faces and screamed "No Felix don't leave us !" Felix watched them with big doe eyes "no cwying! lixxie wiw visit chu, pwease nwo cwying." Chan found it too adorable how Felix then went and hugged everyone and couldn't hold back his laugh when he saw the jealousy in Changbins eyes.

Changbin helped Felix with the jacket and put a mouthmask over Felixs pacifier to cover it, while Chan put fluffy back into the backpack. Felix waved to Twice cutely before they left. The both males, linked hands with Felix, so he won't get lost again. 

"We were so worried about you, we thought something happened but I think you had the greatest time right now with Twice hmm?" Felix giggled and nodded "Yes! Bwut I wanted Chwanni and Dwaddy wif me"

Please feel free to leave some requests ^-^