Chapter 3!

The Choice

School bell rang, indicating the last lesson of the day. 

Chaerin turned to Jay and asked

" Hey Jay, how do you know my name? " 

" Hey, from your badge? HAHA. Anyway how is your ankle? i hope you are okay? You fell quite hard just now. " Jay replied with a smile.

" hahaha. oh my badge. i am fine, thanks for trying to help me just now. And i am sorry for the rude behaviour of Zico just now. Chaerin said more then she ever did to someone in class. She never talked more than 1 sentence to even her classmates.

" i am just kidding, it wasnt your name badge you silly. Cant you remember me? i am park jaebeom! jaebeom ah, you doong! " Jay replied

 

* Doong. Only one person calls me that. Omo, is it really him? Jaebeom, my childhood love. is it really him????? * Chaerin questioned herself,

" JAEBEOM!!!!! OMO JAEBEOM AH!!!!!!!!! Uri prince!!!!!!! " Chaerin couldnt hide her excitement and went to hug jaebeom. 

Zico who was watching from behind suddenly stood up from his seat when he saw Chaerin hugging Jay. His eyes was wide open.

" HAHAHAHAHA. Annyong uri doong!! " Jay smiled.

" I am very happy to be seeing you here! Lets go out and have a chat!! My treat! " Chaerin offered to Jay. 

Jay couldnt say know. He held Chaerin's hands and helped her walk since she sprained her ankle.\

" WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING!! " Zico suddenly interrupted.

Zico blocked their ways and looked into Jay's eyes with a deadly stare. 

" move away" Chaerin said to Zico and pushed Zico away. She continued walking with Jay.

 

FLASH BACK.

It was the year 1994. Chaerin's family lived in the same neighbourhood as Jay's family. In fact they were neighbours. Their family were really close. Jay was born in January, everyone was happy with his arrival to the world. soon after, Chaerin was born in december. Since young, they layed together. Jay was like an oppa to Chaerin. Whenever she falls, Jay will be there to take care of her and calm her down. Whenever she needs help in studies, Jay would be there too to help her. They grew closer to each other, naturally they had puppy love. They planned to go to the same high school, the same college and all. But all their beautiful plans had to be ruined when Jay's damily had to migrate to America as his dad has a new job there.

" Oppa, please dont go! " Chaerin cried out loud. 

" Mianhe chaerin ah. Oppa will be back. Wait for me okay? " Jay couldnt bear to see the crying Chaerin. 

" Promise? I will be waiting for you oppa. Take this, my present for you. " Chaerin handed over to jay a wrist band. 

Back to present

Chaerin and Jay went to a cafe and had a long chat. They did not know that actually Zico was trailing them,

" What is this? Why are these two so close to each other? they knwo each other? " Zico is showing signs of jealousy.

Chaerin and Jay chat about their life and ended up talking till night 9pm

" Oppa, its late already, i should get going! " Chaerin exclaimed

" Omo, thats right! let me send you home! " Jay offered.

" Thank you!" Chaerin replied. Smile was crafted on her face when Jay helped her up and walked her to his car. 

Jaebeom sent her home. 

" Oppa, want to come in and meet my family? its been awhile since they saw you! " Chaerin.

" Hmmm, why not? but only just gfor a short while? its late already. i too need to get going " Jay.

" ahhh. okay!! " Chaerin

And thus, jay went into chaerin's house and met her family again. chaerin's family was very delighted to be able to see jay again afteer years. they catched up on stuffs and didnt realise the time was to late already. 

" Jay, its late at night, why not you just sleep here for tonight? You call your parents. i am sure they will allow right? " Chaerin's parents offered to Jay. 

" Hmmmm, okay then. I will inform my parents. We can talk longer then! hahaha. " jay stirred some laughter in the scene.

And so the night was spent with laughter with jay and chaerin's family. 

No one knows that Zico was actually outside Chaerin's house waiting in the car. He waited and waited and in the end he fell asleep.