Chapter 1!

The Choice

" Chaerin ah, wake up!! Its your first day of school, you do not want to be late!! " shouted Chaerin's mum from kitchen. 

* Rringgggg Rringgggg * Chaerin's alarm clock sounded. 

Chaerin slammed her hand to the alarm clock to stop the ringing from continuing. She dragged herself out of bed and went to have a shower and get dressed for her FIRST day of school at her new school.  Chaerin and family shifted back to Korea from USA. They lived at USA for almost 7 years. Now that her dad got transferred back to Korea,  they are back again.

" I'm off to school now, umma " she shouted. 

" Ya! Eat your breakfast first! " her mum replied.

 " Neh..... " Chaerin went back to the dining table and took a slice of sandwich and went to school thereafter. 

Chaerin walks to school with her headphones on. Blasting music into her eardrums. She came across a junction in front of the school gate. As she was about to turn into the school, a car horned loudly and speeds into the school. 

Black chic lamborghini enters the school. The guy behind the steering was none other than Zico. The most popular and handsome guy in school. His father own a millionaire company and he is the only heir to the family. He owns everything, from clothes, to cars, to girls. Yes girls. Any girls that he wants in the school, he gets them. He is all that a girl would want. Girls will go drooling over him. 

" what the...... Whats wrong with that car?! Grrrrr " Chaerin growled. 

Chaerin walked pass the school carpark, and saw Zico walking out of the black lamborghini. 

" Rich brats. Tsk. " Chaerin shrugged. 

Chaerin walked to class. She walked into class just in time for the bell to ring marking the start of class. 

" Settle down kids, we have a new student today. She is from US. Please treat her well," the class teacher announced.

 " Annyonghaseyo. My name is Lee Chaerin. You can just call me Chaerin. Please guide me along, " chaerin said in a low and soft voice.

" Okay Chaerin, there is an empty seat there. " the teacher said while pointing to an empty sit beside a guy. 

She walked to the seat. She was shocked to see that the guy was Zico the guy she said to be rich brat. Chaerin's eyes met Zico's.  Chaerin was shocked to realise that she is sitting beside the guy whom he called a rich brat. 

" Hello there new friend! " Zico greeted Chaerin with a mesmerising smile.

Chaerin just kept quiet and rolled her eyes at Zico. She couldnt be bothered by him.

 * wah... This girl is stucked up. How date she ignore me...*

Zico whispered to himself.  During break....

" Eh Zic, ready to take up a new mission? "  Junho, one of Zico's good friend questioned him.

" Bring it on!! " Jay replied confidently.

" Lee..... Chae..... Rin!!!!! " Junho exclaimed.