Security

The blue Shirt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RyeoWook entered the ballroom looking for Victoria with her princess-style tiara. The tiara was very discreet but still beautiful and Victoria when she hit her eyes on it, wanted it right away.

He was looking around and saw Amber walking with Kristal in front of him. He stretched out his arm and pulled Amber.

- Oh! - Amber released the air of surprise. - Uncle Wook.

Amber and Victoria are best friends, they live literally stuck together. So there was no one better to know the whereabouts of Victoria than Amber herself.

- Oh, I'm sorry. He loosened Amber's arm. - Where is Victoria?

- She was greeting the guests a little while ago. - Said Amber looking around. - There she is. – She pointed in the direction of Victoria who was chatting is laughing with Changmin. While Kyuhyun was a nervous wreck, I wasn't even paying attention to each other's conversation.

RyeoWook followed Amber and gasped's signal.

- K... Kyuhyun? - He asked loudly, but for himself.

- Oh, the Kyuhyun. He's a friend of Changmin uncle.

- I know, but how did he get in here?

- Hm? - Amber frowned. - I believe the security guards let him through?

- Yes, sure, I know. But his name wasn't on the guest list.

- Well... - Amber shrugged. - I don't know, uncle.

- I'm fine. Thank you, dear.

- Bye, uncle.

- Enjoy the party and behave yourself.

Amber shook and went back to where Kristal was wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter