Drawer

The blue Shirt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RyeoWook was choosing an outfit to wear, while Victoria was lying facedown on her bed, shaking her feet up, is humming to herself.

She laughed when she saw the mess her father was making while looking for a suit.

- Dad, you look like a girl. - She rolled her eyes. - Look at this mess!

- Instead of you laughing at me, how about you help me look? - He complained.

- Right. What exactly are you looking for?

- Oh, my white shirt. The one with the fists and the black collar. That part of the buttons has detail in black as well.

- Hmmm, have you searched the shelf of your shirts?

- Yes!

- So, is there somewhere you haven't looked yet?

- Oh, yes. In the cupboard in the last drawer. He made a grimace and whispered. -I don't know why I'd be there...

- So that's where I'm looking! – exclaimed Victoria immediately going looking for the shirt.

She opened the last drawer of RyeoWook's closet and searched all over her. You didn't find anything, you were about to give up looking when the black detail caught your eye. She pulled her clothes off and was the so-wanted shirt.

- That! - She exclaimed cheerfully. And quickly pulled the shirt from the drawer. Taking together another shirt, a blue shirt, which she had never seen. - Hm? A blue shirt? But my dad hates blue. - She evaluated the shirt that was in her hands.

RyeoWook approached his daughter.

- Did you find the shirt?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter